bobthenob

Non Active Member
Moan A Lot Men
A new version from the Grumpy old men..called moan a lot men

I thought l’ll start of a thread for something to moan about in life.

When l’m tapping away on my computer about some story l cooked up and it has taken about an hour to work it out.l feel contented when it has almost reached the end of the last paragragh.And then it happens just as l was about to submit the post,a power cut has occurred,erasing my long winded story l took so long over.
What gets me is,l still have to pay for the privilige of having to pay the same amount of electricity to my computer,without the company ever offering any compensation for the mental traumatic trauma l had to go through while banging my fists on the computer.

Come on guys,lets have a good moan about the hiccups in life.What is your worse gripe in life

ted j

Moan A Lot Men
1. Losing stuff and NEVER finding it again 2 .Being told what to do by someone who knows less than i do 3. At the moment, virtually everything about the uk 4.Jobsworths. plus too many others(i'd be here all night). Ted

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
Moan A Lot Men
#1. Ignorance of others.
#2. Selfish people who care more about themselves than others.
#3. People who always seem to know better but know nothing.
#4. Incompetence.
#5. The tax man, he seems to have this thing about screwing me for all he can get.
#6. People who cant forgive and forget and get on with life.
#7. Back stabbers who you thought you could trust.
#8. People who think I'm too stupid to see through their smiles.
#9. People who only want to take and never give.
#10. The postman, he only delivers brown envelopes from "BILL".

I could go on all night..! number 11, ( for Ian) lol.

Alan. :)

Last edited:

DAVIDO

Moan A Lot Men
kids who think they know everything, and you know nothing about life , when they know F all themselves

davido.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Moan A Lot Men
not sure if this fits the bill but my biggest gripe is benefits cheats ! see em every day !

martin

DAVIDO

Moan A Lot Men
true martin , especially when they hang about outside the benefit office with babys and ciggies nearby.i went into the post office a few weeks ago and a girl was abusing the poor cashier because she wouldnt give her ,her dole money because she had no id on her.ffin and blinding that she wouldnt leave till she got it. boyfriend outside with baby and dog ,and both girl and boyfriend smoking . saying why do you have to know where i live , if you dont beleive me go to cop station , they know me.think that tells you what she was like ,i think she thought if she caused enough embarrassed to cashier she would pay out. left this argument but when i went past later , could still here her shouting her mouth off.at least the cashier wasnt being intimidated by the loud mouth err girl .im too polite to use another phrase.

davido

davido

Martyn

Moan A Lot Men
Bullies, whether they be cyber or terrestial. I cannot stand and watch someone get bullied no matter what. When I read about something happening in a street and people stood by and let it happen it makes my blood boil. My wife says it will be the death of me, helping someone out. :p

McDHibs

Moan A Lot Men
Train strike

Its not the train strike itself thats the problem as I have an alternative line its just that the alternative line car parking went up from £3.50 to £5.30 a day and the inspector ratio went up by ten as I got off at the nearest underground station to find 20 ticket inspectors checking tickets. Ok I agree you need a valid ticket but they had announced that they would accept tickets from the other line but with valid proof that your ticket was genuine. Which was only available by queuing up to be told you were ok while missing your train. £2200 a year for the privilege of being treated like a dick head roll on the next two strikes.

Mike (so glad to be back from Fethiye)

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Moan A Lot Men
What l find annoying, when a person enters a crowded bus wearing so much perfume,it sucks all the oxygen away from you.Then they have the cheek to look at you thinking you are a major case inflicted with swine flu.

So l open the window to let some air in and the person behind me is complaining to shut the window because his wig has just got blown off straight into the face of a female passenger sitting behind him.Then the female screams thinking she is being attacked by a flying hairy rodent.She throws it across the bus and onto the lap of the driver,where he swerved out of control and into a swampy smelly ditch.

I then get out of the bus smelling like a person that hasn’t used a bar of soap before,and when l turn around l find everyone staring at me,because they have blamed me for the incident.There’s gratitude for you,l opened the window so the people can breath some air,and l get the blame for it,because some persons wig was mimicking a flying rodent in the bus.
l exaggerated the story a bit

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubskar

Moan A Lot Men
If there were no men in this World we would have No Moaners and a lot of fat women :37:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom