Martyn

Mistletoe Cures Patient Of Cancer
I like this remark to the article :)

I once stubbed my toe during a full moon - do full moons cause stubbed toes?

hijo

in my own clique
.. i can actually beleive this story about the mistletoe..there is a lot of alternative medicines we don,t know about ..(or the goverments don,t want us to find becauase of the tax they make) ..my neice 18 years old in scotland suffers from scoriasis..and a turkish friend of mine..suggested that she tries ..nettles from the mountain areas in turkey..(the non stingy one).i cooked a load in boiling water

and compressed it..and then froze it my missus took it to the uk last week .. a few grammes a day is enough ..also turkish people believes to avert cancer ..eat a couple of walnuts and dried apricots every day..

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
I used to get a lot of kidney infections ..Untill my dogs booster was due . Peter the vet asked why i was looking poorly so has i knew him well i told him ..He said take 2 garlic capsules a day its natures antiseptic and give the dog one too !! thats 18 years ago had only 3 infections since and when i'd run out of my garlic pill also never had a dog with worms or fleas they hate garlic .....Diane

Last edited:

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
.. i can actually beleive this story about the mistletoe..there is a lot of alternative medicines we don,t know about ..(or the goverments don,t want us to find becauase of the tax they make) ..my neice 18 years old in scotland suffers from scoriasis..and a turkish friend of mine..suggested that she tries ..nettles from the mountain areas in turkey..(the non stingy one).i cooked a load in boiling water

and compressed it..and then froze it my missus took it to the uk last week .. a few grammes a day is enough ..also turkish people believes to avert cancer ..eat a couple of walnuts and dried apricots every day..

Hijo, this may iterest you and your neice, I found this site a couple of years ago

Hot Spring With Fish Cures New and Natural Psoriasis Treatment Center Kangal Turkey

GnD

I saw a programme on Mistletoe it has many uses but not heard that it works for cancer. How available is it for people?

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
yep knew about that one ..Raysalaff..its like leaches ..but its such a long way to travel when she,s on a two week holiday..thanks anyway..

Haven't they got the same "Doctor Fishes" at one of the spas in Denizli ? :hmm:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom