Camden

Missing Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi
This WP journalist must have known the dangers of entering his Saudi Consulate as it seems he turned on his Apple Watchphone on entering the the consulate and it has allegedly recorded his detainment ,interrogation and ultimately his demise which was sent to iCloud ... Now both Erdogan and Trump in fact the civilised world should not let the Saudi's off without some form of punishment .. so this journalists last testament isn't in vane.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Lets not forget, it wasn't too long ago that the West was involved in "renditions", I dare say a few of those bods went MIA. Did any of those nations leaders involved ever pay the price for those deeds? I cant remember of any............
I must say, this latest deed is abhorrent.

Saoirse

I would like to ask UK/US what’s the diff between this barbarity and the barbarity they have been cheer leaders for with Saudi for decades

Camden

We have seen extrajudicial murders by Putin and now the Saudi's have done the same it seems, again abroad in a Sovereign country .. kidnap and abductions even blackmail towards sovereign countries for return of alleged Feto members by Turkeys leader.

And as Chips said we have our own black history of helping in renditions and support of this Corrupt regime in Saudi isn't a good testament of us.

So Self flagellation may be in order for us but we shouldn't be singled out and lectured to by bitter others . As some countries hide behind thier neutrality whilst still supporting the Saudi regime with arms technolgy and has helped the US and CIA in its rendition programme e.g. Ireland, Denmark .:3:

Last edited:

mollag

Kipper restorer
I wouldnt mind so much if our lot didnt spout such moral hypocrisy, and our populations accept it as a true and a good reason to drop bombs on Muslim countries, what fools we are.
But it keeps the price of oil down :3:

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Body parts in diplomatic bags..........you couldn't make it up. Just another eye opener how diplomacy works.

I would like to ask UK/US what’s the diff between this barbarity and the barbarity they have been cheer leaders for with Saudi for decades
Slight difference I think this guy wanted something like a visa (Ithink) then ends up as adogs dinner

enoch

This WP journalist must have known the dangers of entering his Saudi Consulate as it seems he turned on his Apple Watchphone on entering the the consulate and it has allegedly recorded his detainment ,interrogation and ultimately his demise which was sent to iCloud ... Now both Erdogan and Trump in fact the civilised world should not let the Saudi's off without some form of punishment .. so this journalists last testament isn't in vane.

We have been following this for the last few days .

Kanga

He wanted confirmation of his previous divorce so that he could marry his fiancee. He asked for the paperwork in London but was directed to Turkey. She waited outside the consulate until after it closed, holding his mobile phone linked with the watch.
They were to have married 2 days later.
I am so sorry for the poor woman. No-one seems to be offering her any sympathy in all this.

evo80

And of course once he stepped in that Embassy he was not on ( legally speaking ) Turkish soil.
What happened in that Embassy happened on Saudi soil,so to speak.

Saoirse

And Camden our increasingly boring resident anti Irish bigot yet again tries its deflection nonsense

Meanwhile back in the real world

Saudi Arabia- military assistance to its vile regime.........

UK- more British fighter jets than the RAF currently have
Military assistance from Ireland- Zero

Still for a racist right wing anti Irish bigot - what would you expect

Lol laughable but understandable that the extreme right try to deflect blame everywhere else but facts are facts-Bottom line this vile regime is kept in power via US/ UK regimes

Suck it up

Last edited:

Camden

We have seen extrajudicial murders by Putin and now the Saudi's have done the same it seems, again abroad in a Sovereign country .. kidnap and abductions even blackmail towards sovereign countries for return of alleged Feto members by Turkeys leader.

And as Chips said we have our own black history of helping in renditions and support of this Corrupt regime in Saudi isn't a good testament of us.

So Self flagellation may be in order for us but we shouldn't be singled out and lectured to by bitter others . As some countries hide behind thier neutrality whilst still supporting the Saudi regime with arms technolgy and has helped the US and CIA in its rendition programme e.g. Ireland, Denmark .:3:

And Camden our increasingly boring resident anti Irish bigot yet again tries its deflection nonsense

Lol laughable but understandable that the extreme right try to deflect blame everywhere else but facts are facts-Bottom line this vile regime is kept in power via US/ UK regimes

Suck it up

Hit a nerve it seems?

It seems it is OK Saroise a bitter republican with anti Brit sentiments pointing out our faults (in the posts I have read ) but woe betide mention the Irish involvement in helping the CIA in its rendition programme ,or hypocritically flying the neutral flag whilst filling its coffers in aiding the Saudi war machine with technology FACT ... like most countries .. glass houses comes to mind .

As for sticks and stones etc heard it ducks back ... :blowkiss:

Last edited:

Saoirse

Lol

Nerve touched- mission accomplished

Right wing bigot shot down!!!

Meanwhile back on topic UK/ US continue to prop up vile Saudi dictatorship

Jaycey

African Refugee

Suck it up

Surely such insults are unbecoming of a Mod?

Saoirse

Insults?????

A racist bigot is as such no insults involved

Though I fully understand you feeling uncomfortable

Jaycey

African Refugee
Insults?????

A racist bigot is as such no insults involved

Though I fully understand you feeling uncomfortable

So name calling is now acceptable - thanks I'll take due note as I have a few new insults that I'm dying to try out :)

But interesting to note that you are not racist - I would most respectfully suggest that you should get out more.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom