Camden

Missing members
As the culprit in the unacceptable rudeness given to Hilsjw I again apologize and would certainly echo the call for her return

I would suggest Tenpin new Mod gives you 20 lashes of penance but had it on good authority you may like it ...

p.s. come back Hils and bring Mushroom with you.... we need the strong arm of mr plod....

Jaycey

African Refugee
Missing members
As the culprit in the unacceptable rudeness given to Hilsjw I again apologize and would certainly echo the call for her return
Forwarded.

It takes a man to acknowledge his mistakes - would that more would do likewise.

Last edited:

enoch

Missing members
22/1/2020

"Dear Jaycey
Yes, I looked on the forum and it sure has changed since I last was on there. I do wonder if I should “come back” to the fold as I did enjoy browsing it every morning with my first cuppa. I will definitely give it some thought but if I do, I shall have to keep my mouth shut for fear of not being P.C. which, at my age I certainly am not !
All the best – keep warm ! Hilary x"
I hope she comes back, no need to keep your mouth shut you said it has it was.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Missing members
Received today:

"Good morning Jaycey,

No I don’t mind in the least you sending my email via you to the TLF. And I was pleased to read some of the kind and generous comments made by other members. Please thank Kanga for her email too. Yes, I will definitely come back to the forum as I have missed it very much.

Thanks for being the go-between !!

Enjoy your warmer weather ! Kind regards, Hilary x

Jaycey

African Refugee
Missing members
Yes, I'm back in the fold - what happened to "what did you eat last night "? or words to that effect ? I'm finding this new format very different !
1611479461245.png

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Missing members
Welcome back Hils , great to see you here , glad all is well for you both , bet you are missing Worthing's epicurean delights , long time since Jackie and self dined in Roberts wine lodge on the Parade.....

Steve

Last edited:

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Missing members
Since Trump has given his Pardon list .... and in celebration of the inauguration of our new Mod Tenpin, who now has the Mods power of pardon.

Can TLF members put forward candidates ... starting with Mushroom to be asked to return and pardoned .. others up for consideration could be ?????? LOL

Ps Tenpin, might consider pm Hils to reconsider returning...

Now that a small technical hitch with moderator permissions has been resolved we can now progress with the pardoning suggestion.

I've lifted the ban on Mushrooms account and sent a message through the forum messaging facility saying it is possible to return as requested.

Any other suggestions from anyone regarding pardoning or encouraging other ex-members to return?

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Missing members
So, apart from Hilsjw (who has returned) and Mushroom (who hasn't returned) do we have any other suggestions for candidates to be pardoned and/or encouraged to return?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Missing members
I recall that he was banned and later unbanned and felt that a Mod was picking on him.

I know he enjoyed TLF and might be persuaded to return.

Dont Know.png

Last edited:

Jaycey

African Refugee
Missing members
Sorry, omission in my post (now corrected) - should have read "and later unbanned"
Mea Culpa slapme.gif

Latest Posts

Top Bottom