Jaycey

African Refugee
Missing members
If you use the search facility and only enter the members Id you will find all posts from that member, once you get a list click on the name of the member and you will see the profile and way to contact them.

For example @Hilsjw

You can also reference a member by typing @followed by their ID
So maybe delete or activate the 'Search Members' button hmm.gif

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Missing members
If you use the search facility and only enter the members Id you will find all posts from that member, once you get a list click on the name of the member and you will see the profile and way to contact them.

For example @Hilsjw

You can also reference a member by typing @followed by their ID
Im finding all the threads started by that user, can't find how to search for posts

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Missing members
Im finding all the threads started by that user, can't find how to search for posts
If I remember rightly Martin, she never started the thread where she was accused of “going to the dark side” for no more than thanking a post......the post she thanked was that of the site owner himself.
It certainly wasn’t a Mods fault.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Missing members
Still struggling so will abandon my quest
If I remember rightly Martin, she never started the thread where she was accused of “going to the dark side” for no more than thanking a post......the post she thanked was that of the site owner himself.
It certainly wasn’t a Mods fault.
I thought she had been called out for a perceived racist comment, I didn't take too much notice at the time.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Missing members
Still struggling so will abandon my quest
I thought she had been called out for a perceived racist comment, I didn't take too much notice at the time.
No, she called out what she considered to be the bullying of her by another member. She then went on to openly post the PM that had been sent to her by that member to back up the allegation.
She was IMO a good member on here......water under the bridge now.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Missing members
I don't recall that hence my trying to find the spat that caused it, I also enjoyed her posting and wish she would return.

Martin

Jaycey

African Refugee
Missing members
dd 20/1/21

"Good morning Jaycey,

Thanks for your concern. Yes, all’s O.K. here apart from the boring lock-down and the ghastly weather !

No, I haven’t been on the forum for some considerable time. As you know, *** was SO rude to me on the forum, which so shocked me and I told him that I would never participate in any discussion again and would leave the forum forthwith. He did apologise unreservedly but it really was time to leave. My husband wouldn’t speak to me like that so I’m not allowing ***, whom I’ve never met to do so !

I do hope all is well with you. I guess it’s pretty cold there now brrrr !

All the very best to you all.

Hilary x"

Jaycey

African Refugee
Missing members
I don't recall that hence my trying to find the spat that caused it, I also enjoyed her posting and wish she would return.

Martin
Seems then that it was a PM and not a post - small wonder we couldn't find it!

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Missing members
I do recall her having a spat with a mod, knew nothing about a PM, still would like to read the trail of posts but the way admin is guiding me isnt working, maybe I don't have the access privileges, or just searching in the wrong part.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Missing members
Cheers Tenpin, I got to that page earlier but can't see all her posts, when I click on find, both options only give threads she has started.

Martin

Interestingly that's all I see.....but I do remember reading the posts where she detailed her reason for leaving the forum.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Missing members
I also vaguely remember the final goodbye although having seen that many didn't really take too much notice, it was the build up to it that intrigues me and its that which I can't find.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Missing members
22/1/2020

"Dear Jaycey
Yes, I looked on the forum and it sure has changed since I last was on there. I do wonder if I should “come back” to the fold as I did enjoy browsing it every morning with my first cuppa. I will definitely give it some thought but if I do, I shall have to keep my mouth shut for fear of not being P.C. which, at my age I certainly am not !
All the best – keep warm ! Hilary x"

Kanga

Missing members
I for one would be pleased to see you back, there's absolutely no reason why you should have to keep quiet because other folk are rude and ignorant; they know who they are and should try reading what they post before putting it up. Not your fault, and I've always enjoyed your posts. I too stayed off for about 6 weeks last year because of rudeness from A N Other. Like you, I wouldn't accept that from my husband let alone an unknown mousejockey/keyboard warrior.
Come back!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom