Gin&Tonic

Missing Dogs
Can anyone help please. There have been two street dogs living quite happily and being looked after for quite a while now in the Camlik Mah area of Altinkum, one is a medium sized dog, cream in colour, short haired and extremely friendly, the other is a small black & white dog also very friendly. They are both healthy looking and its obvious they've been looked after. No one has seen them for a few days and it turns out that some Turkish people complained about them, someone bundled both into a car and has dumped them in Akbuk. I've no idea where in Akbuk but if anyone does see them please let me know and we can arrange to collect them.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Missing Dogs
Can anyone help please. There have been two street dogs living quite happily and being looked after for quite a while now in the Camlik Mah area of Altinkum, one is a medium sized dog, cream in colour, short haired and extremely friendly, the other is a small black & white dog also very friendly. They are both healthy looking and its obvious they've been looked after. No one has seen them for a few days and it turns out that some Turkish people complained about them, someone bundled both into a car and has dumped them in Akbuk. I've no idea where in Akbuk but if anyone does see them please let me know and we can arrange to collect them.

It's terrible it happened but if you are able to find them and bring them back maybe the next time they will be poisoned? Take them in as pets would solve it though.

Biker Bob

Gin&Tonic

Missing Dogs
I have two dogs myself so cant take on any more. The cream coloured one was being looked after by some English people who had to go back to the UK suddenly so other people have been looking after her. The little black & white one did belong to some Turkish people, they got it last summer for their children then when their holiday was over they went back to Ankara I think it was and left the dog behind. The two dogs paired up and have been no problem, the Turkish people are back again and this year, possibly because its not a puppy any more, have decided they are a nuisance and arranged for them to be taken to Akbuk.

I'm sure if we can get them back something can be done to make sure they're safe, I just hope they're okay.

luddendenturk

The Very Fat Sailor!
Missing Dogs
The cream coloured one was being looked after by some English people who had to go back to the UK. The little black & white one did belong to some Turkish people, they got it last summer for their children then when their holiday was over they went back to Ankara and left the dog behind.

A Dog Is 4 Life, Not Just 4 Your Holidays!

This is why I would never own any animal, just couldn't bear anything being reliant upon me.

Missing Dogs
If you ask at the belediye,they should know the where-abouts of the dogs.Alternatively,ask the vet Ali Durmus,as Mehmet the dog catcher works at his surgery.
I wouldnt have thought if removed by the belediye or Mehmet,they would be taken to Akbuk,as Akbuk are known to dump their dogs in Didim.............think there would be an uproar between the 2 councils.
They may be at the shelter-Mehmet would certainly know if they have been there

Gin&Tonic

Missing Dogs
They werent taken by the belediye, the Turkish people that didnt want them around just got someone with a car to take them to Akbuk and dump them. British and Turkish people have been looking after them and we learnt what happened from some of the Turkish people that are dog lovers.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom