LezliG

Missing Dog
My friend's dog, Billie has been missing for about 6 weeks now. She's a large dog, mainly white with brown markings and black spots around her nose and a white fluffy tail. I've attached a couple of photos. She's missing from the Sogutluyurt area of Dalaman. If anyone has seen her or knows if anyone has taken her in could they pm me please. Thanks very much Lesley

Attachments

• Billie.jpg
    Billie.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 38
  • PICT0155[1].jpg
    PICT0155[1].jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 36

matty

Missing Dog
Hi lesley.
I will look out for Her. but 6 weeks is a long time for her to be missing especially here!
but i do hope that she if found soon.

regards Ann

Smiler

Missing Dog
Probrably a long shot but have you tried looking near the Lalezar complex? We were there recently and fed/watered the site dog every day. She must have told all her mates because we had a number of dogs looking for food.

I also undrstand that people who are currently staying near by are regulary feed the dogs that turn up.

As I said, long shot but worth a trip down there.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Missing Dog
I do hope they find Billie safe and well, she looks such a beautiful dog. My heart goes out to her owners.

Lesley

tepo

Missing Dog
Did your friend find her dog? If not would she be interested in a puppy which is about two and a half to three months old which we have found whilst walking our dogs. We really can't take any more but this little feller deserves a good home. He has a black face and his body is mainly white with black markings and pale spots. Or do you know anyone else who maybe interested? Thanks for your help.

LezliG

Missing Dog
Unfortunately Billie hasn't been found, we just hope she has been picked up and given a good home by someone. İ don't think my friend would be interested in having another dog as she was too upset when Billie went, but İ will mention it to her.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom