Status
Not open for further replies.

rosewall1

ex Bond Girl
missing Bob
I do miss Bob and his contributions of Country walks, photos and gardening advice. Do hope you are ok Bob

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
missing Bob
I also miss Bob, and often think about how he is feeling. Has anyone been to see him lately, or heard if he's ok?

carolk

R.I.P
missing Bob
I too, hope Bob is OK. I think he can still read but not post. I hope he reads this and knows people are thinking of him.

Tess

missing Bob
I have been wondering about him too, I do hope he is okay.
Bob was always very good at never missing the opportunity to compliment or say something encouraging to someone.

I too, hope Bob is OK. I think he can still read but not post. I hope he reads this and knows people are thinking of him.

Me too Carol, if you see this Bob, Hi and Best Wishes.

Sorry KKOB, back to back posts

Last edited:
missing Bob
Can I also add that I have been thinking of Bob, Last I heard was on the day that he was attacked,,, I hope that he has recovered from this dreadful event,, Were the people ever caught? If you are reading this,, best wishes Bob.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
missing Bob
i miss him too, i do hope he re joins us in the future but i wish him all the very best in the meantime

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stumpel

missing Bob
Please check out if Bob is o.k. He was rather naive (read: in good faith) when he made his move to Turkey, but can he be left alone now? Having helped other people?

This my first post, not posting in "who is who", you can blame me but I just don't care. I am worried about Bob.

Nico

carolk

R.I.P
missing Bob
Hi Stumpel, I dont understand your post. Someone posted saying he was ok and painting his house. Can you be a bit more specific about what you think is wrong and how you know. Someone from the forum who lives nearby would go and see him, failing that I would go if needs be.

Stumpel

missing Bob
Hi Carol,

As I read Bob's last posting and the reason why he is banned, I think that he has mental problems. Certainly if you read his posts about going back the UK. That he is painting his house doesn't mean he is okay. That's why I am worried.

Saoirse

missing Bob
am getting curiouser and curiouser on this one

certainly many of his posts made me too think he had mental problems but I think you are reading too much into him painting his house!

I reckon people should leave him alone. He was different but not an ounce of badness in him. Good luck to Bob and I reckon he should just be left alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom