Bill & Linda

Senior Members
Miserable sods!!!
Who do you think is the most miserable bugger in Altinkum? after a fun packed day paying bills and shopping i have two candidates the fat miserable faced bugger who throws your bill at you in the tedas, closely followed by the girl on the bread counter at carrefour who has this wonderfull knack of serving you without actually looking at you, while having a in depth conversation with her mate!!!! I personally dont think the bloke at the tedas can be beaten!! but i am open to any forum members who think they know anybody with a more winning personality.:censored::bottom:

labman

Miserable sods!!!
Aguillers(spelling!) in Akbuk, young slight girl served the customer infront of me with smiles, then ignored me as if I wasn't there and took the groceries from the customer behind me. Shocking!!!

LM

Bill & Linda

Senior Members
Miserable sods!!!
Aguillers(spelling!) in Akbuk, young slight girl served the customer infront of me with smiles, then ignored me as if I wasn't there and took the groceries from the customer behind me. Shocking!!!

LM

Ah but was she miserable, ignorant yes but miserable maybe!! i still think my mate in the tedas has it!!:peace:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Miserable sods!!!
Who do you think is the most miserable bugger in Altinkum? after a fun packed day paying bills and shopping i have two candidates the fat miserable faced bugger who throws your bill at you in the tedas, closely followed by the girl on the bread counter at carrefour who has this wonderfull knack of serving you without actually looking at you, while having a in depth conversation with her mate!!!! I personally dont think the bloke at the tedas can be beaten!! but i am open to any forum members who think they know anybody with a more winning personality.:censored::bottom:

They speak very highly of you too.......:hehe:

C

Gin&Tonic

Miserable sods!!!
The Turkish chap in the market shop just down from the Pyramid Bar gets my vote, he's rude to everyone, Turkish included, has a face like thunder and even refused me a bag for my shopping!

maggie

Miserable sods!!!
I have to agree about the girl in Carrefour on the bread shes a miserable sour faced thing she even has a moushtace.!!!!!!Theres a blond haired girl on the till as well if she smiled she,d crack her face.

Girls in aquiller at first I found them a miserable rude bunch but gradually Ive won them round I have made a point of talking to them and refuse to be pushed out of the way and let them serve a Turk before me .

For the best customer service Id say Mr Million and the staff in his shop in Altinkum they are wonderfull allways smiling and joking and they are sooooooooooooo happy to help you and engage in conversation.
Hugs Maggie xxx

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Miserable sods!!!
The Sour faced woman behind the counter at the million shop. She was ok until we complained about her adaptors melting and sparking, now if we go in there she scowls and throws our change at us......so we go to a different one as theres millions of them!!!

sunseeker

Miserable sods!!!
I will be voted the most miserable if I can catch the bar**ad who every 3 days or so walks down the path at the side of our house and leaves a plastic bag of rubish at the side of our wall. Its only 25 paces to the bin lazy prat, but I will get the s*d and you will hear me in Altinkam

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Miserable sods!!!
Maybe they are not miserable; perhaps they just don't like you: it's not the same thing.
Ian

Martyn

Miserable sods!!!
The Sour faced woman behind the counter at the million shop. She was ok until we complained about her adaptors melting and sparking, now if we go in there she scowls and throws our change at us......so we go to a different one as theres millions of them!!!

She's always been fine with me and I used to practice my Turkish on her and she always gave me tips.

maggie

Miserable sods!!!
She's always been fine with me and I used to practice my Turkish on her and she always gave me tips.

Yes she,s lovelley to me too.!!!

I have taken things back and in my best Turkish explained that they were broken or faulty!!!I think the fact Ive probably said the wrong word in turkish has made her laugh and shes been fine with me.!!!!Have seen her on an off day tho lol and agree she can scowl lol.

Hugs Maggie xxx

Bubskar

Miserable sods!!!
I can think of more than a few here in Fethiye. Most of them look like they are sucking on a wasp. I have been thinking of a move to Altinkum for the future but not so sure now.:hehe:

mangrego

Miserable sods!!!
for me it has to be a woman in the council office she has a face like a slapped ass, and yes i find a couple in Carrfour with faces like that as well, great customer service i think not !!:77wu:

maggie

Miserable sods!!!
I was thinking of making up a little sign in turkish saying.

" Go on smile make my day"

and waving it at all the snotty people that I have to deal with lol.!!!!

Hugs Maggie xxx

shazyboy

Miserable sods!!!
I have come across a few in altinkum.A woman at the P2 kamachi petrol station after the Apollo temple, never smiles and always has this permanent serious frown on her face, no matter how nice i be to her.But it can't get any worse than Istanbul.Try to bargain with them and you will know what i mean.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom