maggie

mininova
Right I used to use Mininova to download X factor Eastenders etc to watch but it appears they have killed Mininova,

Does anyone else know of a torrent share that I can now use ?????

I have been told not to use Limewire because it contains corrupt files.

Cheers Maggie xxxx

maggie

mininova
Are they free sites???

I seem to remember after a while Extreme speeds get rid of you if you dont upload or something.!!!!!

Hugs Maggie xxx

geordie_nev

mininova
I find isohunt to be very good or just do a google search on whatever your looking for + torrent and it should come up with a free torrent site. I think alot of them tend to be from the same source anyway.

Limewire has a reputation for having a lot of viruses, although I've never had too much of problem.

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
mininova
you are right about xtreme speeds you do need to seed, but yo just leave files sitting there seeding you don't have to do anything. we have been using it for about 18 months now with no probs

Last edited:

maggie

mininova
Xtreme speeds have said im not qualified to become a member of their site then I tried again seem to now be a member but cant download. Going potty want last nights X factor.

Hugs Maggie xxx

Last edited:

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
mininova
Maggie I can invite you, if you want to pm me your email address I will send you an invite

maggie

mininova
Maggie I can invite you, if you want to pm me your email address I will send you an invite

Thank you it appears I have now got it to work way hay.!!!!Lets hope they dont disconnect me if I dont do everything it says in the rules.:42mb:
Hugs Maggie xx

Andywebb

mininova
Xtreme speeds have said im not qualified to become a member of their site then I tried again seem to now be a member but cant download. Going potty want last nights X factor.

Hugs Maggie xxx

The site is closed to new members but you can be invited by an existing member.

Nearly forgot you could try TheBox :: Login they do only British tv programmes

Last edited:

Howell's

mininova
we have been usıng thebox.com for a couple of months but they are now sayıng our ratıo ıs too low and we wıll be kıcked off on 25th dec ıf we cant get ıt up. The maın problem ıs we lıve here ın turkey full tıme so cant add any uk tv programmes for people to feed off us.
I went on there forum yesterday askıng a few questıons and some people were really rude to me. moanıng that ı was using the letter ı not i whıch to me ıs really petty.
mininova have now got restrıctıons on what can be downloaded and what cant.
Really mıssıng ım a celeb and x factor
can anyone help wıth or send me an ınvıte to downloadıng sıtes and wıll try the ones mentıoned
Cheers Tanya

Latest Posts

Top Bottom