Minibus/Coach License
If you get a Turkish license will they give you their psv equivilent if you have UK psv license.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Minibus/Coach License
No, they will not give equivalent licences for PSV- that and HGV. I am talking now about foreigners using their EU licence to get an equivalent Turkish licence - it was an exclusion on the form. I do not know how a Turkish citizen would be dealt with if they had trained abroad and were coming back to work in Turkey.
Because these are areas of work, I guess they are of the view that a foreigner will not need one. Also, it may be that these are areas of work restricted to Turks (not sure about that).
Ian

Last edited:

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Minibus/Coach License
No, they will not give equivalent licences for PSV- that and HGV. I am talking now about foreigners using their EU licence to get an equivalent Turkish licence - it was an exclusion on the form. I do not know how a Turkish citizen would be dealt with if they had trained abroad and were coming back to work in Turkey.
Because these are areas of work, I guess they are of the view that a foreigner will not need one. Also, it may be that these are areas of work restricted to Turks (not sure about that).
Ian

Your right Ian this area as well as many many others are restricted to Turks and Turks only.

Biker Bob

Latest Posts

Top Bottom