military clearance
bought a house in Kadikalesi last year on a CO OP have been told I can have the title deeds in my name what is the cheapest option to deal with this

REDDERS

military clearance
Denise,we are on a co-op & now applying for our tapu in our name not the co-ops.I put in my application many months ago ( in Bodrum).I cannot remember all the figures but the military application was 3000tl,maps 50tl,passport translation 50tl & payment to Beledieye 184tl.These figures are approximate & i may of missed something out but these are the major ones.You need a Turkish person with you as no one in the officials offices speak english ! & expect to wait a minimum of 4 months for your application to come back from Izmir.You need to go to yor tapu office to find your returned application,hand it to the staff & I THINK they contact the sitesi to change the tapu from the site one to one in your name.
Unfortunatly for us,we put in our request with our english neighbours (same day but separate applications) & the returned paperwork from Izmir had me & our friends name both on one property....MINE !!!,so both applications have had to be re submitted.
Thank you for starting this thread,you've reminded me to go down & see if our paperwork has come back from Izmir!!.

Martin.

military clearance
so is it true that military clearance is 3000 ytl
and is the tax for the tapu 3%
So what is the total amount to get the house in my name

perfect1949

i just love my clique
military clearance
well i got mine this year and it cost me 1200 pounds altogether and that incuded bribe,s so i was told by my solictor . dave

Mary

military clearance
3000tl blind robbery nothing like this more like 800 tlra or something so I dont know where those figures come from apart from a Lawyer, ring up the offices and find out the exact amount yourself. Denise it depends on how much your house is 3% tax appears right but not the M.clearance.

REDDERS

military clearance
Mary,no 3rd parties were used,my turkish hotel owner friend took me to all the relevent departments in the tapu/belediye buildings & ALL my reciepts are from these offices.

Martin..

basic

military clearance
The tax is now 3.3%, 3000TL for military clearance seems very high,mine was 750TL 12 months ago.

Mary

military clearance
redders sorry but it is only 800tl in Bodrum and this is only April this year. I would check again and let the turkish man do all the talking. Something is amiss here. Also add on the Turkish friend hotel owner em>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

REDDERS

military clearance
Mary,no i was there every step of the way,all bills to be paid were given to me over the counter on official paperwork.....most strange...

Martin..

Mary

military clearance
It is strange Redders sorry but i cannot explain but honestly this is the rate if you go to a Lawyer they charge more etc as you would know.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom