Military Clearance
Hi
Is anyone aware of a way to check how an application for Military Clearance is progressing? Our first application was lost, a second one arrived at the deeds office approved but with the wrong plot number on it, the third we are informed by our solicitor is approved but the paperwork has not appeared at the deeds office. We have not incurred any additional charges, but are frustrated as no-one seems to know where the paperwork is, therefore no tapu!
Thanks R&J

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Military Clearance
You need to get a copy of the application receipt (or the number at least) with that you can check at the TAPU office.

didimlover

Military Clearance
hi both of you. i would also like to check how my military application is progressing, I have an application receipt but don't know where to go next as I don't speak any Turkish and I don't even know what the receipt says. Is there anybody I can contact who speaks English and could tell me the process of my military clearance? Thanks in advance :))

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Military Clearance
There is no tracking information available, basically you apply and then wait.

The only thing you can do is to go to Tapu office with someone who can speak Turkish and check to see if it's arrived back yet.

Alternatively you can contact CrescentHomes office and they might be able to do it for you amongst other checks for a small fee, have a look at this thread http://www.turkishliving.com/forums...ty-investigation-services-altinkum-akbuk.html

Latest Posts

Top Bottom