kemer007

Military aircraft will be sunk on 30th August
Anyone interested to see the wreck of old military aircraft can come to diving after 30th august.

The wreck will be in three islands area. 25m deep. Near Kemer.We are leaving from Kemer Marina everyday 10:00 am.Our boat name is Northstar.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
I understand Restaurants car hire etc have to pay for a banner to advertise, are Boats free to advertise their business and villas for rental, just a thought not a dig at the OP.

Last edited:

teosgirl

Website? Pictures?
I'd be very interested, and I'm sure my father and friends would be to, but I'd like a few more details first please (ie. cost/time dive instructor experience....

Charlotte

kemer007

Dear Teosgirl,

Thank you for your interest.Yes it does need diving experience;)If not you cannot dive. Do you have any diving license.The aircraft is still on land now near Tekirova seaside.I have PM you the details.

teosgirl

Hi,

Sorry, I meant how much experience has the dive instructor/dive leader? Obviously if the site is new, no one will have experience of the site.

Thanks for the details, it sounds interesting!

Charlotte

p.s. I'm OW with approximately 22 registered dives (I currently dive once a week) I think I'll probably have to get my AOW first.

teosgirl

Can you resend the pm please, my inbox was full,

Charlotte

kemer007

Yes you need your AOW.Both instructors/dive leader are having 2 star CMAS instructors.

mikehibb

Just wondering, Is this anythiny to do with Turgay and his dive team. They are based in Tekirova, and they have been heavily involved in the protection of the three Islands as a marine sanctuary and dive site.

val2661

Kemer if you wish to advertise a business on the Forum you need to contact the Administrator Mushtaq. Can you please do this.

Val

kemer007

Dear Mikehibb,
I don't know the team you have mentioned.I can know them only with their boat name.We are in Kemer Marina.3 island area is only for divers,Anchors is not allowed.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom