immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Migros Home Deliveries
Annoyingly, Migros only deliver in the 'tourist' areas during the summer months. Anyway they have started the service in a number of the resort towns, including Fethiye and Gocek, this week.

So use the on-line ordering service while it is available and perhaps, if they get enough business, they might start to understand that people live here all year round and turning the tap on and off does not generate business.
It stopped last year around September.

Ian

gipsybabe

Migros Home Deliveries
Hi
I am just trying to register with Migros Online and it asks for my TC Identity Code and the explanation of what that is is in Turkish. Can anyone help?
Thanks
S

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Migros Home Deliveries
Just ignore it and move on through the registration.
Ian

Migros Home Deliveries
they dont deliver in Alanya, i really wish they did..i cant understand their policies as Alanya and the surrounding areas must have more population than any other resorts apart from Antalya.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Migros Home Deliveries
Um-diddle-diddle-um-diddleye
Um-diddle-diddle-um-diddleye

Now look what you've done !

gipsybabe

Migros Home Deliveries
The TC Identity question is an * one, it has to be answered, anyone know what it is?
S

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Migros Home Deliveries
I have placed my first order today for delivery this afternoon. The question was there, as it was last year. I ignored it and the order was accepted.

However, if you have Residency there is a way to get this number. It was covered on the forum a few months ago and can be done on-line.

Ian

Latest Posts

Top Bottom