tomc1984

Migros Card
Can anyone tell me what you do to redeem points on Migros cards, we keep giving them over in Migros but then dont know what happens?

tomc1984

Migros Card
Thanks for that. Apparently I will lose them if not redeemed by end of January 2010, best go up today then, will not be able to do it later. Mind you not sure how many points I have but better in my pocket as they say.

tomc1984

Migros Card
Did take the card to Migros but it needed to be re-registered for some reason. Anyway had 7TL on it, did shopping and then got back home and forgot to use the voucher!

Migros Card
Ah all becomes clear now!! We were in Migros last week and the cashier gave us a voucher for 50 tl which we immediately spent on ciggys before they went up in price.

Sue

Maura

'THE GOLDEN GIRLS'
Migros Card
Hi All

I have been using my Migros card for years, I thought it just gave discounted prices on items. Do you claim on the card yearly or how does it work?

Thanks in anticipation

Maura

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Migros Card
As well as instore discounts you also accumulate points on the card. They can be exchanged for a "Migros Cheque" and the value can be deducted from your shopping bill. I try to remember to redeem my points every 3 or 4 months. Any points not redeemed are wiped off of the card each year on 31st January.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom