Mag

michael jackson has died!!
just watching report on SKY...love him or hate him,,he was a great entertainer!! I was a fan of his music..RIP

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
its sad.. but i guess due to his hectic mad lifestyle and 'personal choices', it was his time to go, shame..

muffinminx

They are back tracking and saying he is in a coma.... I can find no official confirmation.... Have you got a link.. please

Mag

Sorry , dont know how to post Sky link,but seems to be confirmed by Los Angelos authorities now on SKY news

pebble

wow, i am in shock. love him or hate him, he entertained us for years. It was always an inside joke that he was my brother from another mother.........

wait for the media frenzy..........

Akasya

Postless Pointer
wow, i am in shock. love him or hate him, he entertained us for years. It was always an inside joke that he was my brother from another mother.........

wait for the media frenzy..........

Secret Twins, seperated at birth ???

Steve.

parrot

Rumour has it,it wasn't cardiac failure but food poisoning he was found with 12 year old nuts in his mouth.Apparantly he's to be melted down and made into an Xbox,so the kids can play with him.

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Blimey Parrot, you could at least wait until he's cold....

I will always love his music and he'll always be 'Prince of Pop' to me. RIP Michael.

GnD

So very very sad I don't think he got to really enjoy his life. I hope he gets eternal peace now.

Zuberdust I did not know Farah had died. I really liked her and if I'd been into plastic surgery her or Grace Kelly are the ones I'd choose. I'm not so more wrinkles by the day but it's so not important when you listen to this news.

RIP bless them both, and their loved ones having to live with their losses.

Last edited:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
By reading up on his life history.No wonder he copped it.The brain just gave up and couldn't fight of the stress related illnesses anymore.
At least he doesn't have to worry from some selfish loony sueing him for something that didn't happen.
Your at peace now.Departed from a world that is plagued with evil minds.

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
I was going to post wondering when the jokes would start but I see a couple of you have started them already!

My theory is that the mobile phone companies have writers employed to make jokes up after something like this, then text them to 30 or so people and bingo - quids in.

News of MJ's death actually slowed the internet down would you believe.

Anyway, I hope he's found a little quiet place somewhere now.

C

Latest Posts

Top Bottom