babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Meteor Shower on the way.
if only the sky would clear up so we can see it! clouds again here today

While you are on Fethiye Times pages, go to the 'news' page and see the picture of a tornado over the sea. A case of in the right place at the right time.

ChrisBobs

It is a crisp cold and clear night, and you could seeforever today - even the Greek island beyond Datca and Kos.
Excellent viewing so I am staying up to see this one.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
The sky's clear and there are plenty of stars but only saw 3 shooting and only for fractions of a second.

Brilliant here in Kaş.
I wrapped up warm and went to one of the beach areas. Lay down on the decking and watched the "show".
Saw loads of shooting stars and made loads of wishes :)

Soo x

felixthecat

felixthecat
Story of my lıfe mıssed them, saw lots of stars but none shootıng.kept gettıng funny looks from my turkısh neıghbours.me stood at gate lookıng upwards to the sky.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious

Just getting ready for lights out and just had the most amazing array of huge cluster of lights in the sky heading in the North West UK, and they were heading South. Des, it was NOT a plane, lol

Last edited:

maggie

They were seen in Akbuk too Nik saw them at about 9.30 last night.

Hugs Maggie xx

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Just getting ready for lights out and just had the most amazing array of huge cluster of lights in the sky heading in the North West UK, and they were heading South. Des, it was NOT a plane, lol

You just hit your head then ?

ChrisBobs

Brilliant here in Kaş.
I wrapped up warm and went to one of the beach areas. Lay down on the decking and watched the "show".
Saw loads of shooting stars and made loads of wishes :)

Soo x

Lucky you Soo!
You are definitely in the best place to see the stars- stopped my car once on the road between Kas and Kalkan - just to see the stars .
Last night was so amazingly clear- anyone who went out to look was in for a treat just to see the sky.
With the Bodrum lights around, I saw just two shooting stars..
Soo - hope all your wishes come true!
:50:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom