Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Met this Phil Robinson guy last week.
Hey guys,
I met this Phil Robinson guy the other week, hes now back in the uk!

Hes still with his wife jackie, i know wot you mean about the laugh!

Last edited by a moderator:

Peregrine

Hey guys,
I met this Phil Robinson guy the other week, hes now back in the uk!

Hes still with his wife jackie, i know wot you mean about the laugh!

wow - first post in about a year!

perhaps a better explanation of what this means and your motivation in posting it might be in order?

ronzeus

I am quite sure a lot of people on here would appriecate some contact details for him if it is the man with No nem,only so they could pass on thei "best wishes".:bash:

Peregrine

confusedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ?

OK heres the story so far:

28 May 2008 Exterminator joins forum and posts that his name is Andy, hes a painter from Leicester and is soon moving to Turkey

30 May 2008 posts on the topic of multiple identities

3 May 2009 he posts at 16.48 "hey guys etc etc" on the topic of Phil Robinson

last visited at 17.20 today

whats it all about? you decide

considering how many people were robbed on this forum by the scoundrel phil robinson, Exterminators post is either a taunt or in poor taste.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Totally agree with you Shirley, that man has caused a lot of grief for a lot of people.

Jeannie

ronzeus

The bastard wants exterminating for all the problems and heartache he has caused.:laser:

Last edited:
the post is scurrilous and a deliberate attempt to upset people. there are probably more phil robinsons than one lurking around the forum up to no good... theres some really sad sick people around.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
the post is scurrilous and a deliberate attempt to upset people. there are probably more phil robinsons than one lurking around the forum up to no good... theres some really sad sick people around.

Agreed!!!

BB

Exterminator

If you had of given me chance, i was going to say that i met him when he bought a car off me from ebay. This was in Leicester about 2 weeks ago.

you could have said that in your first post...and avoided all the suspicion..people are still very hurt about what happened to them...some people lost their savings

Exterminator

you could have said that in your first post...and avoided all the suspicion..people are still very hurt about what happened to them...some people lost their savings

Sorry my internet is playing up. keeps going off. i understand that, thats why im trying to help out.

Why would a new member suddendly open up his account & then post about this person seems strange to me.

Harem

I've cliqued
If you really want to hlep then you can give his address. (by PM if you wish)

Another thought - why leave it so long before telling us??

Last edited:

carolk

R.I.P
You could have combined post #1 and #21 and it wouldn't have been above 3 or 4 sentences! Why upset people for nothing. Yes, as Harem says - give them the address!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom