ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Met Office Payday...
1700 staff at the Met Office are in line for a £650 bonus payment for the accuracy of their forecasts!!!

They are winding us up aren't they?

Here

C

Andy

Met Office Payday...
Ridiculous, they said we were in for a hot summer in the UK all we've had so far is about 2 weeks of good weather and thats being kind.

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Met Office Payday...
Yes Andy and of course the weather is not their fault, but to attract a monetary award for information that has misled millions of us seems outrageous.

C

Met Office Payday...
the weather ıs gonna be slıghtly overcast wıth the chance of sun breakın through wıth scattered showers an occasıonal blustery wınds
Now how can you get ıt wrong sayın that u have covered everythın other than typhoon poppın ın for the afternoon!!!!!!!!!

DAVIDO

Met Office Payday...
and then they try and predict the weather for next 12 months ,dream on. all las week they predicted early rain into afternoon, sunny every day, wrrrrong!!!!!

davido

sunseeker

Met Office Payday...
Dont blame the met office for the weather which is most difficult to predict for the UK. As an ex inshore sailer (sold my boat when I purchased a house in Turkey) the forcasts provided for sailers is supurb and without them and the warning relayed via the coastguards service, I and many others have been saved from some unpleasant experiences.
They do a great job its a pitty that a long range forcast hiped up by the media and probably not including a lot of detail went so wrong

Latest Posts

Top Bottom