merhaba
Hello everyone i am new to this forum. It seems very good and friendly.I look forward to chatting with many of you.I have a home in Bitez.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
merhaba
Merhaba Steve -- a big welcome -- we are in Yalikavak - but just gone back to UK for a couple of months

merhaba
Merhaba Steve and welcome to the forum I am from Lisburn not long back dont miss it at all LOL, where in Ireland are you from? we have a home in Gumusluk for the past 5 years and have lived here full time for all most 3 years. Jım

Andy

merhaba
Well Steve, glad you got here eventually, nice to have you part of our growing Forum.

giglets

merhaba
Welcome, Steve.
Good to see you are now "living the dream".
I am sure you will enjoy the Forum - it can be very interesting and entertaining at times and is full of good advice on many, diverse topics.
Look forward to your future contributions.

Dave

Antoine

merhaba
Hello everyone i am new to this forum. It seems very good and friendly.I look forward to chatting with many of you.I have a home in Bitez.

Hi Steve and welcome!,

I am in Bitez (Palm Hill). Not many posters from Bitez on here. Will be flying in on 28th for 2 weeks. Maybe see you around! I have PM'd you.

Antoine

Mag

merhaba
Hi Steve,
Welcome to the forum!
I'm from Dublin and have a place in Turgutreis. Out on 28th. for a week. Love Bitez, and have spent many a great holiday there. New Season one of our favourite eating places.

jakkigers

Eccleston/Konacik
merhaba
Hi Steve, and welcome. We have a house on the border of Gumbet/Bitez/Konacik and our sea view is of Bitez bay - beautiful. Are you to be living there permanently? We come out in late April and stay for 10 weeks, go home for 8 weeks and then out again at the end of August until the end of October. We like Bitez (spent last new year's eve in Salmakis Restaurant with Fahri and Mehmet and their staff and friends - fantastic!).

JAK xx

lara

merhaba
Hosgeldin Steve

We have been to Bitez a few times, great place..........you chose well.

Tess

merhaba
Hi Steve and a very warm welcome to the Forum, you will enjoy it on here. I have never been to Bitez but I hear it is very nice. I am from Co. Antrim, some of the guys from the bigger cities say I'm a country bumpkin (not true) - which part of Ireland are you from ??

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
merhaba
hi steve and welcome, just posted a picture on my gallery of bitez in 1988..pretty sure it is.

martin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom