Smiler

Merhaba! Benim adim Gary!
Hello everyone, my name is Gary, (or Smiler to most people), Im married with two children, 8 and 10, and I live in Braintree, Essex.

My wife and I have purchased a villa in Dalaman with my mother and father, which is in the process of being built, we have a completion time of end of May when we look forward to going back out to Dalaman, my wife to furnish the place and me to sit and drink cheap Efes!! :lol:

I found this place via Mike and Hilary who post on here and I look forward to viewing peoples posts and hopefully contributing something worthwhile myself.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Hello Gary, welcome to the forum.

I'm in Ilford, we have a few other members from essex too.

GarryP

Merhaba Gary, benim adim da Garry, Turkish Living forum Hos Geldiniz!!

Good luck mate, lots of useful details here for home buyers and alike, you will be overwhelmed with information (some useful, some bizarre, some controversial, some annoying ... but all good fun nevertheless)

Enjoy

kiaya

Hello Gary welcome to TLF, good luck with your new place in the sun.
Arlene

mike and hilary

mike and hilary
Hi Gary,

Looks like we can reciprocate now and welcome you to this forum!

Cheers

Mike and Hilary

Gail

Hi Gary and a big welcome from me also :) Congratulations on your new purchase, I bet you are all very excited. Hope you enjoy TLF :)

katnor

Merhaba Gary.Welcome to the forum. :) Congrats on your purchase. Hope you enjoy reading the many threads on the forum.

Kathy & Norman

lynnmcl

Welcome to TLF Gary & family,
Congratulations on the purchase.
Have fun & enjoy :)

Andy

hi gary welcome to the forum hope everything goes to plan with the new apartment and you have many happy holidays there.

Good Luck In May

Andy

Tony

Hi Gary welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy, and all the best with the villa.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom