slavomir

meeting
Hello all members,

We were wondering who will be in Dalaman-Akkaya between 5-to 20 September.There would be chance to meet some new members and talk more.
Is there somebody from akkaya gardens? It looks Curbanoglu will be more behind schedule.Could somebody recommend a hotel in Dalaman,please?
Cheers
Slavo and Anna

Spike

meeting
Burc hotel is OK. We stayed there a few days before we moved into our place. (there's always the Hilton, of course, if you're in that league!)

Check this link for details

meeting
We have eaten in Burc Hotel,300metres from us!The owners are very friendly,showed us a couple of rooms,modern bathrooms,tv, air con and nice pool area..even came away with fresh oranges off the tree!!

slavomir

meeting
Thank`s Spike

Looks good.We just need to find travel agency which is connected with them.
Cheers

meeting
We are new to Dalaman ourselves, but I would say Sarigerme is the nearest,15 mins away by car,Dalaman beach is about 10mins away from Burc Hotel,we did go to Sarsala, but quite a rough road to get to!! Have Fun

Andy & Sue

meeting
By car... We did'nt go all the way down to the beach,like I mentioned it was quite a rough drive,and as we were in a hire car ,it was our last day and did'nt fancy the thought of puncture!!!!

Andy & Sue

meeting
Hi Slavo and Anna

Have you thought about renting a villa instead of staying in a hotel while you are in Dalaman? We know of a villa which is available during September. Please send me a personal message if you would like details.

Regards Martin

Toni Steeden

meeting
Hello Slavo and Anna,

I had hoped to go to Akkaya in October but, I agree that the building is late I don't think there is any point in doing a snagging list as the properties clearly are not finished. I won't be able to go now until after Christmas. Any comments?

slavomir

meeting
Hello Toni,

My comment would be-check the size of your property and as for finishing the site,God knows when they finish.We were there last month and they still show the same pictures from one room-inside.There is a lot of things to do and as for us,we are working on cancelling our contract.No trust left.
Fingers crossed for you
Slavo and Anna

Reactions: GnD

Latest Posts

Top Bottom