Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
meeting of minds
Linsey and I spent a good few hours together too. As is known, and CAN only be done by us girls, we covered every topic you've all mentioned, and much more........................................................................lol. The time went far too quickly. AND, not a drop of alcohol passed our lips, we were :angel: only reason being was Linsey was on her way to a Business Meeting. :wacko:
No worries, plans are afoot for alcoholic participation soon.

As I have posted on another thread (Pickle Puss), Linsey spoiled me with a bag full of very yummy goodies today. Thank You Linsey and here's to the next time some time soon.

Who said ears should be burning :animation, we would never talk about ANYONE that hasn't left the room, lol

:speaknoev

:bolt:

Last edited:

mummyduck

Yalimart'S Other Half
meeting of minds
Linsey and I spent a good few hours together too. As is known, and CAN only be done by us girls, we covered every topic you've all mentioned, and much more........................................................................lol. The time went far too quickly. AND, not a drop of alcohol passed our lips, we were :angel: only reason being was Linsey was on her way to a Business Meeting. :wacko:
No worries, plans are afoot for alcoholic participation soon.

As I have posted on another thread (Pickle Puss), Linsey spoiled me with a bag full of very yummy goodies today. Thank You Linsey and here's to the next time some time soon.

Who said ears should be burning :animation, we would never talk about ANYONE that hasn't left the room, lol

:speaknoev

:bolt:
Good evening fellow TLFers

Well just had to respond to SS lovely post about yesterday and to say a big thank you to her too !

I meet many many people in my line of work, some I like, some I dont but hey its only a job.!! However there are also rare occasions in your life when you meet someone and within 10 mins you feel like you have known them a lifetime and something clicks

Well that is exactly how I feel about Lesley ( no gushing please !) and Dave's thread about meeting of minds absolutley sums it up....already really looking forward to meeting again soon both here and in Yalikavak

As Lesley has already said...no alchohol just a really great afternoon.

I will share some of my chutney recipes on the appropiate thread ( Pickle Puss) but all I would say if there is a friend you have been meaning to call/visit/email....do it....and dont put off till tomorrow what you could do today

Linsey x

perfect1949

i just love my clique
meeting of minds
Good evening fellow TLFers

Well just had to respond to SS lovely post about yesterday and to say a big thank you to her too !

I meet many many people in my line of work, some I like, some I dont but hey its only a job.!! However there are also rare occasions in your life when you meet someone and within 10 mins you feel like you have known them a lifetime and something clicks

Well that is exactly how I feel about Lesley ( no gushing please !) and Dave's thread about meeting of minds absolutley sums it up....already really looking forward to meeting again soon both here and in Yalikavak

As Lesley has already said...no alchohol just a really great afternoon.

I will share some of my chutney recipes on the appropiate thread ( Pickle Puss) but all I would say if there is a friend you have been meaning to call/visit/email....do it....and dont put off till tomorrow what you could do today

Linsey x

glad you both had a good few hours together , and thanks for reporting back to the forum lol . dave

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
meeting of minds
I would endorse your comment re Lesley!!
I have never met her but the feedback from many who have just confirms my own thoughts!!
A really nice lady!.
I appreciate her cyber friendship too.

:redface: Aw you got me blushing now, lol, the feeling is mutual Terry, yes we are great cyber buddies, and we'll meet one of these days, of that I'm sure. :kiss:

:cheers:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom