Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Meerkats for Christmas
Alexander the Meerkat complete with his smoking jacket, and saying SIMPLES, will be the biggest sell out toy for Christmas, (it is reported in a daily tabloid today) but can only be purchased at Harrods. :boohoo: They're having a stock of 5,000 at £19.95 each, and when they're gone that's it. Anyone live/going to Harrods?

ZiaCa'

Meerkats for Christmas
Will they sell them at the tiny Harrods at some airports, Gatwick for instance - might be an idea for someone passing through?

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Meerkats for Christmas
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0AKC3wZdw4]YouTube - Compare The Meerkat Advert NEW (Compare The Market), Cheap Car Insurance[/ame]

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Meerkats for Christmas
Thank you Alan for posting the video. I've emailed Harrods, but not holding out much hope as I think they'll go like hot cakes.

Fendouglas

Gangless!
Meerkats for Christmas
It's OK - you'll probably be able to get them (or an exact replica!) in Bodrum market next month!

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Meerkats for Christmas
Lesley you can call Harrods and Order one and pay by card . Or maybe get them on line from thier website . Thats what i do !! I got the shih zue's coller and Benji's dish From them for last xmas . And you can buy from thier Jan Sale !!! Try haveing a look ...Diane . Ah what did i get ? the bill and carrier they came in HA Ha Ha

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Meerkats for Christmas
Lesley you can call Harrods and Order one and pay by card . Or maybe get them on line from thier website . Thats what i do !! I got the shih zue's coller and Benji's dish From them for last xmas . And you can buy from thier Jan Sale !!! Try haveing a look ...Diane . Ah what did i get ? the bill and carrier they came in HA Ha Ha

Thanks Diane, I have sent them an e mail in anticipation for when their stock arrives.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom