shazyboy

Medusa disco to be demolished
I heard that Medusa disco is to be demolished this week. It was confirmed in this weeks altinkum voices. Along side many other popular buildings. Has anyone witnessed anything going on there.We are talking about the largest night club in altinkum. It's not good news for the young scene, its like having the famous Halikarnas Disco wiped out in bodrum. We are already lacking of decent 4 to 5 star hotels and now Garden of sun Hotel,Club Terhan,Didim beach resort are also to be destroyed. The number of buildings to be demolished totally or partially, announced as 472 in October, has gone up to 690 since then and the numbers are still increasing. It may turn out to look like a war zone rather than a holiday resort once the council have finished their job.
:blink:

gazzer

Its not the nightclub just the illegal jetty they built that is being demolished

Gary

altinkum kev

Non Active Member
Some people never get it right, should read the article first before you post.

civciv

If you had to put up with the awful noise til the early hours, you'd probably want it demolishing!! I stayed at Tuntas last summer and the noise was still terrible - good thing they have air con in the rooms! I repped at Tuntas many years ago and my guests always complained about the noise from those staying in beachside rooms.. no improvement in all these years with noise pollution!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom