maggie

Mediums,palm readers,clairvoyants,spiritualist church.
I just wonderred if any of you had been to any of the above mentioned and if so did they predict your future or past correctly.!!!!

Ill tell you mine and my sons experiences once I, ve heard a few of yours.

hugs Maggie xx

bobthenob

Non Active Member
l had my palm red once by a palmist,"well",that's what he said.l later found out he was a painter and decorator by trade.lt took a long time to wash the red paint of my palm though.

Last edited:

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
I went to a clairvoyant while on a day trip to Blackpool. She told me she had a message from my mother.
I was a bit surprised as I had just left her with my sister on the pier eating fish & chips. Anyway, leaving aside that slight error, I took the good stuff out of it as a bit of fun - none of which came true.

Ian

babes123

i have been to a few of these one i went to 5 years ago she told me i was pregnant & was having having a boy when i was only 10wks pregnant, she also told me that my husbands job was goin to change and he would be at home because of it but would get a pay of she could see me traveling a lot which i do she also told me my son would be very lively which he is. then she said i had entered her room with 2 guides who were my great gran & granda all of this has come true

maggie

okay as you guys have started the ball rolling Ill tell you bout my trip to a spiritualist church.
At the time my mum was in hospital having broken her hip.;

The medium got thro to several other people in the room getting in touch with their loved ones ,relatives etc.I sat there thinkin this is all a load of codswollop until all of a sudden he said"I have an Irish man here with the initial M"(Michael my DAD)naturally I didnt put my hand up at first I wanted to hear more until I laid claim to this Michael.
Then he said he has been sitting in a garden shed having a crafty fag as his wife doesennt like him smoking.He goes and sits in the shed when they have had words.How true that was.

By now my mate is saying "Maggie thats got to be your Dad"So I put up my hand as he said who can claim this person.
He told me different things about my Dad that were so true and said that my Dad was watching over a lady in hospital with a broken hip( My Mum.)

Finally he said my Dad was saying Wet the babies head!!!Well my mate and I looked at each other racking our brains we didnt know anyone who was pregnant.

I put that message totally out of my mind until 3 weeks later my daughter told me she was 3 weeks pregnant!!!! Coincidence or did he really have my Dad giving me this message.???

Id like to think he did .!!!

Hugs Maggie xx

ZiaCa'

A close friend of mine's sister (whose husband had died at the age of 47) went to see a well-known clairvoyant in the UK. One of things she said was 'Tell the lady who's wearing the ruby wedding ring, that her late brother in law has a message for her' which I'm afraid I can't remember, but how many women do you know that have a ruby wedding ring? My friend does.

Last edited:

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
But, you have to ask yourself why, when they are so specific about pregnancy, ring design and hospital conditions, they can't remember their own names or the names of their loved ones.
If the spirit of dad can pass on that his initial is "M", why not say " I'm Michael, and I used to live at...with my wife...etc etc"

Ian

teresa

Free Thinker
Over the years (mainly in my youth) I have had palms read, cards read, been to the spiritualist church and seen spiritualists privately.

I have been told many things and most of it was rubbish but there have been a few gems along the way. One lady in Christchurch told me things from the past that I couldn't validate but when I got home my mum did.

Another lady told me all she kept seeing was that I was surrounded by black men and she couldn't explain it. Some years later my path took me to work where I was surrounded by men in black uniforms - I have wondered if it was men in black rather than black men.

I saw Derek Acorah on stage - wot a load of .............

I have had some funny things happen to me in the house we used to live in. The remote disappeared for days and then it was on top of the tv one morning. My husbands wooly hat went AWOL and I called him to look when I walked in and it was on the arm of the sofa. I am sure we had a "visit" here when we moved over and only last week I went into the kitchen and found the full water bowl I had put down for the dogs halfway across the kitchen and slap bang in front of the dishwasher. The dogs and I were in another room, there was nobody else around.

I always try to think of rational reasons for things happening but when I can't I just wonder "if".

My sister lost her son when he was 8 and one evening when the family were all watching TV she told me her two other children were laughing at Jeremy Beedle, when a picture of David came off the wall and flew onto the floor in front of the TV. The nail was still in the wall, it crossed the armchair it was hanging above and the ironing board standing in front of the armchair.

Strange or what? We liked to think it was David joining in.

I remain open minded and I do believe we must never know the answer to this big riddle. If we knew we were going somewhere else and our loved ones were waiting then I think a lot of people would opt to go early, particularly at times of grief.

maggie

But, you have to ask yourself why, when they are so specific about pregnancy, ring design and hospital conditions, they can't remember their own names or the names of their loved ones.
If the spirit of dad can pass on that his initial is "M", why not say " I'm Michael, and I used to live at...with my wife...etc etc"

Ian
Immac there were other things that this medium told me that definatly confirmed it was my Dad about a birthmark my Dad had on his leg and also how this Michael had pawned his watch to go on a trip to the sea side.This also was true my Dad took me to Brighton and yes he had pawned his watch to do so.
Hugs Maggie xxx

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
I am a great believer in Spiritualists - have been many times to the church since my Mum and grandad died - at first I was very wary - but over the past 9 years the things that have been passed to me and the messgages that I have got are so true and it gives me great comfort to know they are with me ALL of the time - watching over me !
And I certainly believe that it was my Mum that saved me from being involved in the horrific fire in the restaurant at the end of last season!
Things have been said to me that ONLY my Mum would know and names have been mentioned - personal things have been spoken about that have happened during my life
Certainly NOT a load of " B------T .
I must admit I have seen some very crap mediums as well - I find the women much better than the men
I do not have my fortune read or tarot cards - just the church

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Actually Maggie, I am not a non-believer, but I doubt that everyone who sets themselves up in this line is as gifted as they boast.
If you watch some of them operate on a large audience they ask questions that are bound to include someone and their follow up is vague enough to fit most people.
People derive great satisfaction/comfort from these things and, as long as nobody is hurt or having their wealth stolen from them by unscrupulous 'mediums', good luck to them.
Ian

I would love to believe but after a few visits to spiritualist churches,clairvoyants & mediums none have convinced me and there are plenty of people close to me on "the other side"

nanamo

After my mum died I found a little box in her drawer, it contained a tiny gold ring I'd bought my son when he was very small, the rings she bought both my brother and me when we left school, the broken gold ring my dad wore all the way through WWII and several other old bits of gold jewelry including her original narrow wedding band and the almost indentical one belonging to her own mum. I took all this to a jeweller and had it made into a wedding ring for me. A few years later I went to a spiritualist church and placed the ring on a table along with bits and pieces belonging to other people in the congregation. The medium picked up an item in turn and began to tell details to the owners which judging by the reactions appeared amazingly accurate. Several times she held my gold band but put it back each time until at the end she asked who it belonged to. She told me she was confused as each time she held the ring a jumble of voices and faces appeared and she was unable to clarify just one or two details as it seemed conflicting, too many dates and places she said. She told me it was the only item that had ever stumped her. The medium had a friend in the ordience and she also tried, all this other person could come up with was it had a 'friendly feeling and had at one time been lucky to a young man' My dad is a D D veteran. I have often wondered if I should try it again. I do believe there is something after this life because just too many people have had so many experiences but as was said before why not just come out and say instead of talking in riddles. Molly

Latest Posts

Top Bottom