Tara

Meditation Group
After living in the Dalyan area for four years, summer and winter alike, and been practising Buddhism and Meditation for considerably longer I would like to start practising again with likeminded people who wish to learn or are already meditating.

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who thinks this is a good ideas and would like to pursue this further in the coming weeks and months with a view to setting up a meditation group.

pembelu

Meditation Group
if i had a car i would drive to it if you did a group! sounds very interesting- ive never done it as such but am curious...tell us more.would it be free? im skint.
and keep us posted if you do start something.......
what a great idea

my husband just told me there is a meditation style hotel in dalyan are you connected to that place he asks?

Last edited:
Meditation Group
Shame you're not in Bodrum, my hubby is a buddist and meditates every day wherever he is, he also hosts a group at his work once a week and also hosted a group in Turgetries and at the Yoga school near Torba.
Last year he went to India on his own and followed the spiritual route of Budda.
Good luck

ihutch

Meditation Group
Well Tara how good to see something on the Dalyan Forum that is so positive and cheerful. I would be interested and wish you luck with getting a group together.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Meditation Group
Very interesting, i know nothing about meditation apart from the crap peddled in movies etc. Is meditation the same for all, or is it a personal place one finds for oneself ?

Thanks in advance, regards Steve.

JPW

Meditation Group
I hope you get this group of the ground, meditation is so good for the soul, body and mind.
I have practised for years in England and love it, we will be back in Dalyan In May til ??? so would love to join, best of luck
Anyone do Tai chi ??

Tara

Meditation Group
It has been delightful to have such positive comments so far as there is a strength generated in group meditation and I am sure it will help me to regain some discipline and enthusiasm in my meditation by meeting likeminded people.

In answer to an earlier posting, this is not affiliated to any hotel, or group, and will not be affiliated to any moneymaking or religious group at all, although I personally have followed Buddhist meditation.

We are in the process of setting up an initial meeting of likeminded people next month and for those who have said they would like to take part but are not in Turkey until later, please feel free to PM me when you are here.

pembelu

Meditation Group
''In answer to an earlier posting, this is not affiliated to any hotel, or group, and will not be affiliated to any moneymaking or religious group at all, although I personally have followed Buddhist meditation. ''

good and am still interested.....
we await more info....thanks

RustyDalyan

Meditation Group
Hi Tara,

I'm very interested, don't live in Dalyan (yet) but hope to get there regularly, so keep us posted on this forum!

Debbie

Sunberry

Meditation Group
Hi. I am very interested in the Meditation group. I have never Meditated before but have heard from friends who do how beneficial it can be. Please let me know when you plan to have a meeting. I live in Dalyan full-time. Thanks.

Tara

Meditation Group
Just to let everyone know, there is to be an initial get together this Thursday at 2pm to decide the way forward for a meditation group in Dalyan. Initially we had thought of meeting at the tea gardens by the tombs. However in case the weather is inclement and the tea gadrens are closed, and for those coming from outside Dalyan who may not know the area, I suggest we meet at the Dolmus station in the town centre at 2pm and we can take it from there depending on the weather!
A number of people have sent me PMs saying they can attend. Anyone else who feels they would like to come along, please feel free to do so. Looking forward to seeing everybody on Thursday.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom