Fendouglas

Gangless!
May I ask why?
May I ask why, when a debate is getting interesting, the thread gets closed?

I do not believe for a moment that Zuberdust is being malicious...a little misguided perhaps, but not as offensive as some recent posters!

Gail

May I ask why?
Peter I closed it because that thread really had the potential to get offensive.

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
May I ask why?
lol god! i wish i never made that thread....i didnt know bak to bak psoting was a rule... thats all i wanted 2 know.... anyway

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
May I ask why?
lol god! i wish i never made that thread....i didnt know bak to bak psoting was a rule... thats all i wanted 2 know.... anyway

So, it was explained to you, and yet you're still doing it, in the Job Occupations thread ! :gulme:

Gail

May I ask why?
Ahh! Cut the kid some slack here... it's not as if he was a British MP or anything!:gulme:

It would still be going now if it had of been about a British MP and I not sure how low you could go (I'm sure there is a song in there somewhere) before the thread was closed! Gutter, drain maybe even sewer and we would still be going :gulme:

Bubskar

May I ask why?
May I ask why, when a debate is getting interesting, the thread gets closed?

I do not believe for a moment that Zuberdust is being malicious...a little misguided perhaps, but not as offensive as some recent posters!

I have to say that I have not been around since Zuberdust's arrival on the scene but it seems that this youngster is rattling a few bones at the moment not unlike another young chap a few months ago. I hate to think that this forum is turning into an over 50's debating society whereby the exhuberance and sometimes energetic tone of the young guys/gals is becoming intimidating to all. I for one can remember being young and excitable and often opened my mouth before thinking things through but sometimes I said things to get a reaction.

I would like to think that by our responses to younger members of the Forum we are careful not to alienate them from healthy debate and inquisitiveness.

As long as nobody is rude or abusive on this forum I am happy to listen to everyone's views.

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
May I ask why?
I have to say that I have not been around since Zuberdust's arrival on the scene but it seems that this youngster is rattling a few bones at the moment not unlike another young chap a few months ago. I hate to think that this forum is turning into an over 50's debating society whereby the exhuberance and sometimes energetic tone of the young guys/gals is becoming intimidating to all. I for one can remember being young and excitable and often opened my mouth before thinking things through but sometimes I said things to get a reaction.

I would like to think that by our responses to younger members of the Forum we are careful not to alienate them from healthy debate and inquisitiveness.

As long as nobody is rude or abusive on this forum I am happy to listen to everyone's views.

wow i like u... u talk such sense and i think i wud have liked to say that but if i did.... woah! all hell wud break loose hhehehe... i did imply it with the "can u join ur club pleeeeeeeease" comment! hahaha

Top Bottom