Status
Not open for further replies.

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
may i ask why...
its made into such a big deal if sum1 dont respong a message into a multi- answer box! god its made into such an issue here.... lol i bet this will be edited by the admins here! they seem to edit the users posts a lot!....

lippy

may i ask why...
Na you've lost me,just in and your criticising already,if you don't like the club hand back your membership,no ones forcing you to stay.

Harem

I've cliqued
may i ask why...
Can't say I could really understand what your post was on about - you haven't been on Bob's whacky baccy have you?

buzz2005

may i ask why...
i dont understand what ur trying to say either, ive thanked u all the same for putting ur pic on though....

mikehibb

may i ask why...
It sounds pretty clear to me.
He is asking why it is fround upon to give replies in separate posts one after the other, rather than make just one post addressing a number of subjects.

Martyn

may i ask why...
He is asking why it is fround upon to give replies in separate posts one after the other, rather than make just one post addressing a number of subjects.

Only that it is against the rules, back to back posting if that is what he means.

zuberdust

may i ask why...

lol well done! woot woot!

Na you've lost me,just in and your criticising already,if you don't like the club hand back your membership,no ones forcing you to stay.

wow ur a moody one aint u??....... where was i being critical!? werido

Can't say I could really understand what your post was on about - you haven't been on Bob's whacky baccy have you?

eheheh lol.....no i havent... (dont even know who bob is :p) i mean 'bak to bak' posting..... its like god! not a big deal. every other forum allows it... but no worries!

Last edited by a moderator:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
may i ask why...
eheheh lol.....no i havent... (dont even know who bob is :p) i mean 'bak to bak' posting..... its like god! not a big deal. every other forum allows it... but no worries![/quote]

You'll upset KKOB and you don't want to do that heheh

C

zuberdust

may i ask why...
eheheh lol.....no i havent... (dont even know who bob is :p) i mean 'bak to bak' posting..... its like god! not a big deal. every other forum allows it... but no worries!

You'll upset KKOB and you don't want to do that heheh

C[/QUOTE]

wow is he like the turkish mafia? power mad on a forum?

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
may i ask why...
Have been reading Zuberdusts posts with interest - may I say that he has posted 40 posts - all seem to be utter rubbish and of no use to this forum except to say how wonderful he is and that we seem to be "" A load of old fogies !! ""
Zuber - if you don"t like this forum or have nothing useful to say - please do not stay
Seems to think he is a " Tarkan look alike "" -- I don"t think so

zuberdust

may i ask why...
Have been reading Zuberdusts posts with interest - may I say that he has posted 40 posts - all seem to be utter rubbish and of no use to this forum except to say how wonderful he is and that we seem to be "" A load of old fogies !! ""
Zuber - if you don"t like this forum or have nothing useful to say - please do not stay

when i ever ingratiated myself here??? never! people were kind to me cos they liked me photo... big deal?? and i NEVER EVER called any1 "a load of old fogies" so u can take the "" out of that right now.... i said 'mature'..... difference!
lmao and when did i say im a tarkan look alike? oh god! tauba tauba allah kuray!

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
may i ask why...
Zuberdust,

I gave you friendly advise about Back To Back posts in a private message. Your reply was sarcastic. I've given you further friendly advise in a private message.

If you choose to continue to ignore the advise given and don't abide by the forum rules, you'll no longer be welcome on this forum.

Luckycat68,

If you have a problem with another members posts either report them using the proper channels, or use the "Ignore" facility.

ceemac,

Stop stirring, or check that your medical insurance policy is up to date ! :wink:

Last edited:

parrot

may i ask why...
I thought he looked more like Barry Manilow,he seems to have a very big fan base on his self appreciation society.

Fendouglas

Gangless!
may i ask why...
Zuber:

This Forum is basically a venue where people with something in common (Turkey) get together and converse on a variety of subjects form frivolous to serious. Unlike (for instance) Facebook which, in my opinion, is mostly frivolous.

To take the comparison further: Facebook is like a party in a pub where all sorts of behaviour is accepted (and, indeed, expected), whereas this Forum is somewhite like a private house party where certain standards of behaviour are expected and guests shouldn't really make waves until they are fully integrated into the environment.

Sometimes humour can be misinterpreted and not recognised for an attempt to be socially accepted!

EVELYNNE

evelynne
may i ask why...
Other than facebook I don;t belong to any other forums, but I think the moderators do a good job on here, keeping the house in order.

why do some members have to continually refer to the rules of other forums, its not relevant and a tad boring.

But, I must say this thread has made me laugh, so thanks for that !

Have a good day my forum friends

Eve

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
may i ask why...
"ceemac,

Stop stirring, or check that your medical insurance policy is up to date ! :wink:"

That's big talk little britches (said in a John Wayne voice)

C​

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
may i ask why...
Blimey ceemac, you're a man of many talents.

Silly walks, silly posts, and now a silly voice ! :wink:

I think luckycat68 could have been a bit confused when she referred to zuberdust looking like Tarkan, I'm sure she meant Tarka. :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom