Amandaandjon

May 2010 - Cheap flights for sale.
Hi all....

I have booked our flights for our holiday next May (2010) - but for the wrong dates... So, sadly I am having to sell them.

I got them from Aegean Flights in the June sale so they are a good price.

Details:

14 May 21.55 Gatwick - Dalaman 03.50 OUT
28 May 18.45 Dalaman - Gatwick 20.00 HOME

FIVE flights....
They cost £780.00 - plus £20.00 per person name changes
TOTAL £880.00

This includes 15kg hold luggage EACH as I booked early....

Its a geniune reason - We need to travel on the 21st not the 14th - its impossible for us to use the flights as I am a teacher and have 3 kiddies and we can't take 2 weeks out of term time next year.

PM me if your interested!

Best Wishes... Amanda

Last edited:

uncle fester

Senior Member.
LOL. is that for a family of 4 or what,very expensive sorry but you booked to earley,you will be very lucky if you sell them,sorry but true.

Its not 4 its 5 flights as mentioned in the original add.

These flights are now listed at £1,105.00 if you check prices. So I guess £880 including name change is still good price.

I hope you manage to sell them on.

crystalclear

Last edited:

hijo

in my own clique
..just looked at aegean flights ,for these dates ..coming in at £180 pp.so £900 total so still a bargain ,with the name change:thumbup:

..just looked at aegean flights ,for these dates ..coming in at £180 pp.so £900 total so still a bargain ,with the name change:thumbup:

Wow I would be interested to know where you find at £900 for all 5 flights as i used skyscanner and exact flights came up at the figure of £1,105.00 for the same.

crystalclear

Amandaandjon

Hi all....

Here are the flights from Aegean at the moment..I have copied and pasted the current quote....THIS PRICE IS NOT INCLUDING BAGGAGE AS YOU CAN SEE....

Fri 14th May 2010: Gatwick > Dalaman (OHY364)
21:55 Depart Gatwick (LGW) - 03:50 Arrive Dalaman (DLM)

Fri 28th May 2010: Dalaman > Gatwick (OHY363)
18:45 Depart Dalaman (DLM) - 20:00 Arrive Gatwick (LGW)

Passengers
5 Passengers

Extras & Requests
ATOL Protection Charge

Errata
Hold Baggage Checked-in baggage is NOT included in your flight cost. You can add 15Kg of checked-in hold baggage for just 6GBP per person each way.

Flight Price
5 x Adults (£221): £1105

5 x Atol Protection Charge (£1): £5

Total Holiday Price: £1110

I am selling FIVE flights with baggage for £880.00

If your interested PM me...

Cheers

Amanda

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
You quoted earlier the baggage allowance is 15kg, we booked ours in June 09 for next May, and because we booked before the 31st July the baggage was included, and is 20 kg allowance! So you're also saving the baggage costs and getting 20kg for these flights.

Amandaandjon

Hi Sunny,

These tickets are for 15kg of baggage... it says that on the tickets -
I understand that after the End July, we have to pay extra for luggage...

Cheers

Amanda

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hi there, we've booked 3 flights for next year, and our invoice states 20kg, because we booked before end July, that's when the new 15kg changes came into force. Maybe an obvious question?, but have you thought about changing the dates with Aegean yourselves? We've done this lots of times in the past, because we always book a year in advance, in fact we're just in the process of doing it now, we booked last year for 2-9 Oct 09 and we want to go on 28Sept so 20 gbp charges, and of course the difference in price changes, but at least you'll not be left with 5 flights that you cannot sell, and you just pay the difference plus the 20 gbp changes, sometimes they end up owing you money.

Amandaandjon

Hi Sunny,

Yes we tried that first of all - it was £705.00 in total to change them to the dates we wanted.

So as they are a good price - its better we sell them - and start again... I am guttered as I was very pleased with the price and snapped up the bargain - but sadly, I had the dates wrong... we need to go on the 21st for two weeks - not the 14th...

Amanda

ps - lots of interest at the moment - so I am beginning to feel confident they will sell... and Aegean seem easy enough to just change the names over... fingers crossed..

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
I hope you can sell them, we've looked at Aegean today and our flights have come down substantially compared to the price we paid for them in 2008, you take your chance, if you really want to go for the dates, like we did, but if people own their own, like us too, they will wait for last minute bargains. We needed to book our dates to fit around my hubbys' work, I am semi retired so no matter when I go.

Amandaandjon

Hello and a happy new year!!!

These are still for sale - any interest - do PM me.

Amanda

ronzeus

And an even better thought Amanda ,drop your price,at least you will get some of your money back.

nanamo

Bump - still for sale and Amanda is now dropping the name change charge.

Amandaandjon

I learnt today that I can split the booking - so am happy to sell two flights - and I will transfer the other 3 tickets to August.........

Amanda

Ronzeus - wanna make me an offer?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom