maxinehen

Maxine hen
Hello 'm Maxine,

I'm excited to say that I have just bought a new apartment in Didum on the Ege road. I am looking for some good quality 2nd hand furtniture to get me started in my new place.
Looking for everything but Tv & cooker.
Please email with anything you think might be useful. Over there in October.

Kindest regards,
Maxine :)

Maxine hen
Hi Maxine,Welcome to Turkish Living,Hope you have many Happy Holidays here,You will find loads of info on here . Ha Ha Lots of Love Jeff and Chris xx

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Maxine hen
Hi and welcome,
What you can do if you wish to go for second gear at a good price.click on the voice local news paper website and go into classified.There are lots of people selling off there wears

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Maxine hen
Hi Maxine, hope you enjoy your stays at your home in Didim. Have fun on here, it's very addictive, lol.

cassıe

cassıe
Maxine hen
:bolt: Hi and welcome. I am selling everything. Beds wardrobes washing machine etc. I am going back to UK. I live Turgutreis. I will email you with a list. All very cheap and only 2 years old.

abbeyloo

Maxine hen
cassıe;302383 said:
:bolt: Hi and welcome. I am selling everything. Beds wardrobes washing machine etc. I am going back to UK. I live Turgutreis. I will email you with a list. All very cheap and only 2 years old.

hi i have a friend who is looking for a washing machine they are near ortakent how much do you want for it thanks abbey

Barbles

Maxine hen
Hi Maxine and welcome to TLF. We have just bought over near the new market and are going to be out there from 26th Sept furnishing our abode. Good luck to you.

Les

Latest Posts

Top Bottom