maggie

Mavisher Market.
Does anyone know if this market is still on in the evenings.???????

A friend of mine Ang bought a lovelley pair of boots there a few weeks ago and Id like a pair so this is my reason for asking.

Presumably its closed over Bayram if its still on will it be reopenned on Tuesdsay.

Hugs Maggie xxx

Phil Johns

Kennels & Pet Transporter
Mavisher Market.
Maggie there are only a few veggie stalls and "I mean a few" open now thats it for this year i'm afraid.

carolk

R.I.P
Mavisher Market.
Maggie, they sell the same ones on the Blvd as Ang has. There is one opp Akbank which is too expensive but the one a bit further down sells them at the same price - I have them in all colours lol. :gossip:

maggie

Mavisher Market.
Maggie, they sell the same ones on the Blvd as Ang has. There is one opp Akbank which is too expensive but the one a bit further down sells them at the same price - I have them in all colours lol. :gossip:

Hi chuck ow I think I know where you mean are they the fake designer Uggs coz they must have that Ugg label on the back lol.

Thanks hugs Maggie xxxx

hijo

in my own clique
Mavisher Market.
..not being funny ..but i sometimes find the turkish fakes,,in some case are better quality than the originals..especially the materials..:noidea:

maggie

Mavisher Market.
Yes I do tend to agree with you some of the fake stuff here is excellent .!!!

Hugs Maggie xxx

jewel

Mavisher Market.
Maggi, turn right where Arcelic shop is and on the left hand side is a shoe shop,I bought my fake ugg boots there and they have the label on the back.I think they were 36 lira. jewel x

maggie

Mavisher Market.
Ow right Ill have to check them out just trying to think where the Arcelic shop is.!!!!!

They must have that Ugg ticket so I can look the business ha ha .!!!!!

Hugs Maggie xxx

carolk

R.I.P
Mavisher Market.
Hi chuck ow I think I know where you mean are they the fake designer Uggs coz they must have that Ugg label on the back lol.

Thanks hugs Maggie xxxx

Hi Maggie

Yes they are, with the same label on lol. x :happy:

jewel

Mavisher Market.
Dead cumfy and fur lined inside.Ideal for my bunions!!!! When we got to Bodrum Airport to fly back to UK my Husband could'nt stop laughing as nearly every woman had a pair on,although in different colours,so very very popular. jewel x

maggie

Mavisher Market.
Woo hoo all you Ugg Gals Im going to soon be an Ugg too.!!!!!

Are the shops open 2 mo up town or are they all closed for Bayram.!!!!

Hugs Maggie xxx

Angela Stansfield

Non Active Member
Mavisher Market.
OOOOOh Maggie, I am just lozocking about admiring Ugg boots. They are sooooo comfy and warm and, of course, the height of fashion.

Anyway, I went up and down the Boulevard to look for you and sadly they are sold out everywhere! Not a pair to be found anywhere!

What about a pair of Scholls???????

maggie

Mavisher Market.
Scholls I have my very first pair I bought in 1969 Ow Boots sold out everywhere!!
I dont Bloody Believe it.!!!!!!!!

Going looking in a bit .

Hugs or is it Uggs Maggie xxxx

jagman

Mavisher Market.
Just a little bit of history about UGG boots. They were originally hand made in Cornwall until the early nineties when an Australian company bought the name only, from the original company, who are still producing the "original" boots under the "Celtic" brand name, so the genuine designer label should be "Celtic". Check out their website, some really nice designs, although pricy.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom