cindy

marmaris
hi we are not sure how we join this,and dont really understand how to post a thread,so im hoping someone can give us a few tips please.we have just recently come back from marmaris and really loved it,so we will be visiting again in october.if we like it we may think about moving there next year,has any1 got any tips on whether to buy or rent there,and the pros and cons.thanks very much,cindy

Andy

marmaris
Hi Cindy, can't answer your questions but would just
like to welcome you to the Turkish Living Forum.

Hope we can help you out in some way.

Andy

luddendenturk

The Very Fat Sailor!
marmaris
hi we are not sure how we join this,and dont really understand how to post a thread,so im hoping someone can give us a few tips please.

Cindy, you have done it!

Joined the Forum, and made a post, and started a thread!

Welcome to TLF.

martin m

marmaris
Hi Cindy
Welcome to the forum, you have so far managed to become a member, and post a introductory thread, so now all thats left is for you to explore!!!!.
By using the search box high on the right you can search almost every thread/topic ever wrote on here,just click on the box then enter some key words of your query.
If you need more specific and up to date answers then just start a new thread, the same way as your first,(Tip)try to put your thread in the correct sub forum topic wise.
ENJOY.
martin

Pete&Mag

marmaris
Hi Cindy. Welcome to the Forum. There is a lot of knowledge within the Forum. I hope you find what you seek. All I can say would be absorb as much knowledge as you can before you buy. If that means renting then rent. Have fun on here. Pete

marmaris
Hello Cindy and welcome. We have had an apartment in Marmaris for 9 years now. I would suggest that it is a good idea to rent somewhere first of all. Marmaris covers a large area. There are lots of hotels some of which are quite noisy especially in the evenings. So if you rent somewhere you can walk the streets and have a good look around at different places. I have a friend who bought a lovely apartment in Armutalan but come the evening time when you want to sit on their balcony you cant hear yourselves talk because of the music from the hotels. There is plenty to choose from so just have a good look round. All the best Rita..

marmaris
Please do not buy in Marmaris. I did, in 2005, deeply regret this, nothing but problems. A piece of advice, do not trust anyone. If you really love it there, rent for a while, and see how it goes. I loved it too once, but not anymore. Take care.

ExG

marmaris
Please do not buy in Marmaris. I did, in 2005, deeply regret this, nothing but problems. A piece of advice, do not trust anyone. If you really love it there, rent for a while, and see how it goes. I loved it too once, but not anymore. Take care.

Seeing as the original post was posted over five and a half years ago I would think that Cindy has moved on

Latest Posts

Top Bottom