borofc101

marmaris beachfront getting kncoked down??
I am just wandering what the crack is with marmaris beach front bars getting knocked down? I heard that is was cheap for pints of lager before for example 3 lira, but IF they are getting rebuilt then how much would it be then? Would it still be cheap? I do not want to go to bar street because it is a rip off and not worth the holiday! Could someone please assure me it will be the same as before price wise??

competition for the british punter is what keeps prices lower in resort places such as marmaris than other more Turkish places such as Antalya city, where beer prices are on average almost double this(6TL and higher). This is because they are catering to Turks rather than Brits and other foreign tourists. So I think competition will still keep the prices down in Marmaris. However with a tax increase of 40 kurus (almost 20p)on 50cl, prices of course will go up and the bar that offers 3tl beers is really cutting it to the bone. What happens to the places that you mention is anyones guess..unless someone here has inside info....

borofc101

thanks buta re bars gettin rebuilt? or will they be expensive nightclubs like on bar street?

the bars will be rebuilt but doubt they will be nightclubs the mayor wants all the clubs kept to bar st.and the front family resturants.were the music stops at 12.we will see.

matty

I am just wandering what the crack is with marmaris beach front bars getting knocked down? I heard that is was cheap for pints of lager before for example 3 lira, but IF they are getting rebuilt then how much would it be then? Would it still be cheap? I do not want to go to bar street because it is a rip off and not worth the holiday! Could someone please assure me it will be the same as before price wise??

Tax increase on Beer,Cigarettes, and Petrol, so i doubt that you will get larger at 3lira this year!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom