Tess

Maria (Guz1) and Craig (Ceemac)
Yip I do too Carol, Maria for her pearls of wisdom and Ceemac for the craic (despite our little to do one time when I sput the :baby::baby:eek:ut, but he forgive me)

Martyn

I have been in contact with Craig, pm'd him the other day and he said he was having a break. I also pm'd Maria but haven't had a reply.

Yes I miss them both as well.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
l remember Maria saying something a few weeks ago when she was reading my thread on,"lets talk about gardening" that she will get in touch about how l can help her on maintaining her garden in Ireland.

Craig has temporarily left the forum for a while,just to recharge his batteries so to speak.He will actively be back posting again,at the moment he is just viewing behind the scenes

i asked about Maria a couple of weeks ago..and Jane/said that Maria told her she was gong to visit relatives in ─░reland ..so we will just have to wait and see.
Craig has only been away a day ot two..he will be back im sure.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Now you've mentioned them, yeah Ceemac gets lots of new threads going and Guz1 always posted. Come back soon. TLF will charge your batteries for you.

Martyn

I got an answer back from my pm to Maria. She has been staying with a nephew and family for a few weeks and still will be for another month at least. There is very limited and sporadic internet there which just gives her time to skim the posts only.

Harem

I've cliqued
Well, Hello Maria, if you manage to skim this one!!! Hope you are well. We look forward to your return.

sparrow

Nadine in disguise
Thanks Martyn,
We will just have to wait for Maria then...... I miss her too
and yes, I would like Ceemac to start posting again as wel, they both are clever people

Maria Pm'd me today and as Martyn said she has been away in a place in ireland /Eire where there are few internet cafes and shes been looking after a relative.
Shes fine and will be back among us when everything is well with her family.
Lets wish her a speedy return as well as best wishes to her niece and family

Andy

Yes i miss them & alot of old members, what-ever happened to Canim ?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom