guinevere

march flights
am looking for march flights and am hoping you eagle eyed people can help ,have only found BA to izmir .can go from ,gatwick ,heathrow ,luton,stanstead and birmingham ,want to go @13th march for 2 weeks .if anyone finds anything please let me know .many thanks x

ChrisBobs

march flights
Take the BA out and you may find the first charter flight with aegean or Thom Cook back from Bodrum? They may be cheap?

maggie

march flights
£96 Heathrow to Izmir one way on the Friday or the Sat KTHY.

Same journey back £96 a fortnight later.

Hugs Maggie xxx

Last edited:

Kalkanite

Kalkanite
march flights
Pegasus fly to various Turkish airports from Stansted, but go via Istanbul. We haven't travelled with them before, but have flights booked with them in January.

DtB

march flights
Me too having just flown with them.

Staff both on the ground and in the air are really friendly and helpful, and the in-flight hot food was fantastic quality and reasonable.

We had a small pot of mixed fresh salad, a choice of either filet steak or roast chicken, chesse and biscuits, sweet, 2 bread rolls and a choice of drinks (we took wine) and it cost €11,--

Transit in Istanbul was a bit hairy as it was our first time there, but the Pegasus ground staff helped us alot. You only need about 15mins to transfer but always ask where to go and which flight is yours as absolutely nothing is shown or signposted. Even when we getting on the bus for the flight to Bodrum there was no sign that it was the Bodrum flight.........

trevan

top notch member
march flights
try turkish airlines birmingham to istanbul and istanbul to izmir. free luggage allowance, free drinks, meals on both flights . this is our prefered route now.

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
march flights
Both British Airways and FlyThomasCook fly year-round from Gatwick to Antalya; also Manchester and Birmingham to Antalya. Best website to check from ANYWHERE to ANYWHERE and with ALL options of ALL carriers and really the very cheapest prices ever is www (Dot) cheapflights (Dot) co (Dot) uk - last year I flew RETURN Gatwick to Antalya for just 69 uk pounds! More often than not though it is 160 uk pounds and I have even paid as much as 230 uk pounds return. Depends on so many factors. The 69 pound one - I had to leave UK within 48 hours of paying for the flight on-line -

guinevere

march flights
thanks people ,i booked with KTHY from heathrow to izmir ,was good price until they stuck the taxes on lolol oh well .

Tommie

Sun Worshipper
march flights

Latest Posts

Top Bottom