Akbuk Rob

Mandalya Gardens Gig - Ticket Discounts
Anyone planning to go to the Special Turkish Night & BBQ at Mandalya Gardens this Friday (10th July) can get 20% discount off ticket prices if you use this reference “AKBUK ROB” but it is only valid if you book by Wed night at the latest. So that’s 20TL instead of 25.

Their bookings No is 0531 715 5006 (He speaks good English).
Their email bookings is anne@mandalyaproperty.com

A Pound saved is a Pound earned :3:

nelva

Re: Mandalya Gdns Gig - Ticket Discounts

rob have u been to any of these venues??? if u want to promote this venue then hope u have tried it personally!! i have not had a good experience twice!!

akbukcyd

I personally with several others have attended all the gigs at Mandalya Gardens. Perhaps Nelva you would like to let us know what you did no enjoy or what were the problems.

Akbuk Rob

rob have u been to any of these venues??? if u want to promote this venue then hope u have tried it personally!! i have not had a good experience twice!!

Firstly I do not promote venues, did I say anything positive or negative about Mandalya Gdns in my post? . . . NO, I was in a position to save members some money, this forum is about helping others by the sharing of information, I hope you, Nelva, took advantage of the discount offer and saved 20% which might have helped to take the edge off your disappointment.

I have personally been to Mandalya Gdns Restaurant several times, so the answer to your question is YES!

I did not go to this particular event, one cannot go to everything, but I have since met several people who were there and no one (so far) has echoed your views. I am sure there were other disappointed people at this event, it’s different strokes for different folks, but equally I am sure that the majority of people there did have a good time. What I find hard to understand is if, as you say, you went to the first gig at Mandalya and did not enjoy it, why did you go again to this one which was priced higher, if I didn’t like somewhere I wouldn’t go back.

I kindly ask you to read my posts as they are written in future before jumping to conclusions.

I am sorry you your evening out was disappointing.

Sherry

I went to Mandalya Gardens a month ago and we had a great time. Bessem picked us all up (5 girls) from Yasmin Gardens and we had a superb meal, culminating in music and dancing. After the meal we were presented with a complimentary fruit tower (plates balanced on wine glasses - the top one with brandy in which was set alight) - it was a really lovely touch with a definite 'wow' factor. I am looking forward to going again in September and absolutely recommend it.

Sherry x

macfrazz

I went last Friday and was impressed with the service- we never waited for a drink. The food was fresh,well seasoned and most importantly the chips were real and hot.

The dancers were great, and although the games are not my cup of tea, many of the guests seemed to be having a fabulous time- no one was forced to participate, and we were able to sit chatting

When we were ready to leave, a car was there in minutes and a charming guy dropped us all off- great service- he wouldn't even accept a tip.

Not something I would want to do every time, but good for a change and at 25 lira, good value.

Alice

Dave J

Anyone know when the next BBQ night is being held at Mandalya Gardens?

Akbuk Rob

As far as I am aware nothing is arranged yet. Keep an eye on Voices newspaper, they usually advertise in that (nothing this week).

Just wondering if there is anything else planned at Mandalya Gardens im out on 14th August for 1 week?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom