mandalya,akbuk
can anyone tell me anything about the Mandalya Site,in Akbuk and also is
there anyone on the Forum buying there.

manythanks countryboy

Den

mandalya,akbuk
hi country boy

I am quantity surveyor in the Uk but have relocated to Akbuk, I have known Besim the builder for 18 months.

The first development is called Mandalya Apartments about 10 minutes from the seafront, next to the new market area. The second development, Mandalya Gardens is 5 minutes walk behind Mandalya Apartments.

All people that have bought on Mandalya Apartments who have come out and seen them are really impressed. If you want to speak to anyone that has bought drop me a mail, or i can put you in touch with the builder direct.
Heres a photo i took of Mandalya Apartmetns, its looking excellent.

Hope this is useful, thanks
Dennis

Attachments

• mandalya photos 011.jpg
    mandalya photos 011.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 50
mandalya,akbuk
Manythanks for that Den and to you Andy,its been a great help.
i am new to all this but the TLF is a great place to be.
There will no doubt be more questions to come,
Best Regards countryboy

Feargal

mandalya,akbuk
Hi Country Boy

I'm seriously looking at this development as well. The most information I have found out is on the Viceroy Invest web site as they have a 20 plus page PDF document on this development with very competitive prices. Does anybody know anything about the Didim Beach Villas development advertised on this site. Seafront 3 bed units (72 sq. m internal) sounds to good to be through. have e-mailed them for further information.

Regards

eadie6679

mandalya,akbuk
Hi Countryboy

We have bought an apartment at Mandalya Gardens after having made direct contact with Anne through her Mandalya Property website. She is extremely helpful and can answer all your queries. We went over for an inspectiont trip back in February where we visited the nearly completed Mandalya Apartments and we met Besim and also found him to be very helpful.

We were very impressed with the finish at Mandalya Apartments, Anne and Besim have tried to think of all the little touches that you sometimes don't get with Turkish builds.

We went to visit the Mandalya Gardens site and thought the view was spectacular. At the time of viewing there were no buildings there at all but we have recently received up to date photos from Anne and the building progress is really coming along. Although you could buy cheaper property I don't think you will get better value for money.

The picture that Den has posted is definately the Mandalya Apartment site that we visited although the pool wasn't anywhere near finished and I also agree that it looks excellent.

Hope that this reply has been of help. Let us know if you are going to be a neighbour.

Regards

Angela and Alan

mandalya,akbuk
Thanks for that Angela and Alan,your reply has been most helpful
and i agree with what you say about the project.
Not met Ann as yet but have met Besim,and from what information
i have seen to date its looking good.
So yes we are going to be neighbours and look forward to meeting you both.
We are planning to come over to Akbuk during september,no dates as yet!
When are you over again?
Regards
countryboy

eadie6679

mandalya,akbuk
Hi Countryboy

Glad that we could be of help. We are buying one of the 2 bedroom poolside apartments. We are going to be in D9 which is on the top floor at the end of the block. Which one are you planning to buy?

There seems to be a lot of interest in Mandalya at the moment and a lot of the apartments have been sold recently. I think over half have now gone. We are not sure when we will be in Akbuk again but hopefully towards the end of the year, maybe October time. We also look forward to meeting you.

Regards
Angela and Alan

mandalya,akbuk
Hello again,thanks for your prompt reply,we have settled for E6 opposite yours
infact, we can give you a wave from the balcony.
The reason they are selling are because you can see the quality of the build
ie mandalya apartments and the people you are dealing with,you buy,they don"tsell.
anyway takecare of yourselves,we will meet up soon.
regards
countryboy

Latest Posts

Top Bottom