GaryMargaret

Gary+Margaret
Manchester to Bodrum flights Christmas
Hi All

We have 2 flights from Manchester to Bodrum for sale as my son and his girlfriend can't make it :frown:

Flights are as follows

Mon 21st Dec 2009 depart Manchester 09:05am arrive Bodrum 13:15

Sun 03 Jan 2010 depart Bodrum 15:30 arrive Manchester 18:00

we are selling these flights for £190 each plus the name change which is £20 each. Flights are with Aegean which are are now selling for £320 each so grab a bargain. Name change needs to be done by the 7th Dec

Any Questions just ask.

Thanks Gary and Margaret

uncle fester

Senior Member.
hi ya just to let you know that you must complete within 14 days of the flight so the 7th but i think the office will be closed at weekends so by friday night this week.(small print if you look),
don't hold out much hope took me 5 wks to sell one ticket,so best of luck.:49:

GaryMargaret

Gary+Margaret
Hi all

Just an update on flight's. Aegean have changed the flight times so asked me if i wanted the flight's or i could cancel them. I phoned the number and said that me and Margaret could make it but my son and his girlfriend could not so they have refunded the 2 flight's happy days:yipee:

Thanks for every ones help Gaz

mintyk

I couldnt give my tickets away on here as the date for travel was before two weeks to the date of flying and the name couldn't be changed in that time. As yours are for the 21st dont think they will let you change the name now either.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom