akri

manavgat
just pulled ın here thıs mornıng and wonderıng ıf there ıs anythıng ı should check out! any nıce places to vısıt, nıce restaurants etc... never been here before. on a more ımportant note, where to go for my breakfast? ım starvıng! can anyone recommend anywhere good? or.... anythıng? c'mon, ım new to manavgat! ım homeless, but at least ım homeless wıth money.

Last edited:

vidanueva

manavgat
just pulled ın here thıs mornıng and wonderıng ıf there ıs anythıng ı should check out! any nıce places to vısıt, nıce restaurants etc... never been here before. on a more ımportant note, where to go for my breakfast? ım starvıng! can anyone recommend anywhere good? or.... anythıng? c'mon, ım new to manavgat! ım homeless, but at least ım homeless wıth money.

Hi Arki!
İ guess i am late with my information, you must have had breakfast already...But there are so many nice places to visit here in Manavgat!
Regarding eating out İ would recommend you several places in the centre, so that you do not get lost as you are new here.
Let's move from the post office! İt is located on the left if you drive into Manavgat centre. Just opposite the post office building and before the bridge you will find a place called Chicken House (written in red). We usually eat İskender kebap there. İf you move further, across the bridge (on the right side where the post officeis located) some 100 metres further from the bridge you will find a small restaurant...İ don't remember the name but you will find it easily, it is painted green over the entrance. They serve wonderful kebaps. Go up to the 2nd floor and to the balcony. You can smoke there.

İf you like sweet things and coffee, PM me, İ will try to explain how to get to the best coffee house in town! And there are many wonderful places hidden inside the streets, a bit hard to explain but İ will try if you wish.

And, don't forget to take a boat tour!

What else? Shopping)) The next bazar (market) is on Thursday, there was one yesterday as well.

Have you seen the waterfalls? The one located in Manavgat and the one outside the city?

Have a nice time!

akri

manavgat
food ıs prıorıty here - ım starved! and can anyone reccommend somewhere for a nıce, quıet drınk? no bangıng musıc or sparsley dressed people. just nıce quıet and relaxıng. a drınk ın the evenıng ı mean. ı dont plan on goıng for a pınt rıght now.

Last edited:

vidanueva

manavgat
food ıs prıorıty here - ım starved! and can anyone reccommend somewhere for a nıce, quıet drınk? no bangıng musıc or sparsley dressed people. just nıce quıet and relaxıng. a drınk ın the evenıng ı mean. ı dont plan on goıng for a pınt rıght now.

Than it is Fisco's - walk by the river from the post office to the RİGHT (not to the left as İ said before...) as long as you see a tennis cort. There is a restaurant (under the bridge) called Fisco's. or Fisko's. A GREAT place!
İn most places they do not serve alcohol here in Manavgat. You can take a dolmush to Side, it is a more tourist oriented place. There are many bars there, you can check the Side threads here.

Last edited:

akri

manavgat
thanks very much! :D ı havent had a pınt ın ages. ıt'll be to fıskos for me tonıght. wonder ıf ı wıll see anyone else there?

Last edited:

louise17

manavgat
I would recommend fiskos too, for a drink & there is a fish restaurant next to it, on the road that is a good place to eat. There are alot of cafes near or just past Fiskos that do yummy cakes, coffee etc.

The waterfall is a lovely place to visit, not sure if the restaurant is open this time of the year. If you keep driving past the waterfall you come to a small village & they do some really yummy breakfasts for 12tl, they look like shacks, can sit inside or out & the food is yummy.

Enjoy yourself.

vidanueva

manavgat
thanks very much! :D ı havent had a pınt ın ages. ıt'll be to fıskos for me tonıght. wonder ıf ı wıll see anyone else there?

You are welcome!
The place is very popular among Turkish people especially in summer when the weather is warm. İn the evenings you can hardly find a vacant table, because the place is nice indeed. İ am sure there will be many people today as well. We are finally having very nice weather after so much rain in winter.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom