rvanbaelen

Apollon F7 Ufuk Hillside
Management fee
Is everybody aware of the fact there have to be paid a management fee of €650 each year, starting from the day go get your TAPU ?

Don't know if this is a large amount according to the size of this project.

Does anyone know what's included in this amount ?

lartiste22

Management fee
Hello,

According to our sources, this sum of 650€ is intended for the maintenance of the accesses, evacuation of the rubbish, the DOLMUCH towards TANSAS, the maintenance of the swimming pools, of the floors, short all that should do to us outside if we were at the house.

I hope that this answers your question.

In a friendly way LARTISTE

Bas

Management fee
In which case I think that is probably a good price, dependant upon the size of the development.

StevenSue

Management fee
Is everybody aware of the fact there have to be paid a management fee of €650 each year, starting from the day go get your TAPU ?

Don't know if this is a large amount according to the size of this project.

Does anyone know what's included in this amount ?
Hi, thanks for your constant updates. Do you know if any streetlights have been put up around Kronos C yet? The 650 euros is 150 more than we were originally told a year ago but increase does'nt suprise me, hopefully all amenities promised will appear soon.

Stevensue
are you well, we met for the first time last week.

miela

Management fee
Lucky you, we had to pay £500 maintenance fees for our apartments from the day we got the keys, in July 2006 but we didn't get our tapu until 6 months ago

Management fee
I would say that price was reasonable approx £325 ?

errh more like £570? with current euro to £ exchange?

Is there no way that the maintenance fee can be agreed in sterling or lira? Not as if turkey is part of euro yet anyway!
Plus with the sounds of things don't think anyone should start to pay maintenance when some communal areas have not been finished seems like these fees will be going towards cost of finishing rather than maintaining.

Also isn't there a clause in the contract which talks of completion being when all communal areas have also been completed surely you should not pay for maintenance all is not completed!

Biro

Jon & Mia

Management fee
Our fee is agreed in Pounds stirling - £590
as we discussed at the meeting the fee was originally set when the complex was going to be twice the size. A lot has been dropped from the plans now but the fee is the same.
That said from what I understand £590 is a reasonable fee for a site the size of ours - providing the standards are kept high.

rvanbaelen

Apollon F7 Ufuk Hillside
Management fee
Hi, thanks for your constant updates. Do you know if any streetlights have been put up around Kronos C yet? The 650 euros is 150 more than we were originally told a year ago but increase does'nt suprise me, hopefully all amenities promised will appear soon.

Stevensue
are you well, we met for the first time last week.
Streetlites, are set up everywhere, also today there putting on the sattelite discs on the roof tops. You only have to buy the receiver. A good one seems to be Goldmaster (2 LNB type). If possible I will let them install one at our place today, so I will report later on price etc.

StevenSue

Management fee
Streetlites, are set up everywhere, also today there putting on the sattelite discs on the roof tops. You only have to buy the receiver. A good one seems to be Goldmaster (2 LNB type). If possible I will let them install one at our place today, so I will report later on price etc.
Thanks for that info, would be very interested to know about price of reciever to be fitted.
Have you met my parents who are staying in Kronos C-7 (our apartment) yet? They would be very pleased to chat to fellow hillsiders.
Is the satalite dish and reciever for sky channels or just Turkish only?

Kind Regards

Stevensue

Management fee
Has anyone been asked to pay over £400.00 for water and electric meters. We have been asked to pay this by Utku

Ian and Alison Apollon G7

StevenSue

Management fee
Has anyone been asked to pay over £400.00 for water and electric meters. We have been asked to pay this by Utku

Ian and Alison Apollon G7
Hi, yes we have had the same request, according to our solicitor this is about right for the metering systems.

Stevensue

butt007

Warren
Management fee
We paid last year 1500liras and will be the same this year from July 1st, we have 7 blocks 50 apts altogether 40 of which are sold.

It includes a day man/gardener and night security man plus pool,water,chemicals, electricity,sun-beds,parasols,tables,chairs, etc,etc
Warren

lakegl

Management fee
Warren
Isn't that the maintenance fee you are referring to, though?
I am confused about this meter fee. As far as I can see there could be 2 types of meter:
Either installation of meters which then allow us (or those we let use the apartment) pay as they go.
Or the installation of meters so that the utilities can bill us.
Anyone know which?
Glenda and Keith

PASH

Management fee
We pay £480 per year on a sitesi with 17 Apartments, includes, full time gardener and security (though we do share the security and gardener with the next door Sitesi of 7 apartments) Not sure whether that is good or bad but seems acceptable to me

StevenSue

Management fee
Warren
Isn't that the maintenance fee you are referring to, though?
I am confused about this meter fee. As far as I can see there could be 2 types of meter:
Either installation of meters which then allow us (or those we let use the apartment) pay as they go.
Or the installation of meters so that the utilities can bill us.
Anyone know which?
Glenda and Keith
I can explain this regarding meters i think, cost covers installation and a type of prepaid card is given to us with a top up facility so whoever uses electric and water pays for it via the top up card. That's what i understood from Utku and Erhan when i visited the complex a couple of weeks ago.

Steve and Sue Kronos C 7

Latest Posts

Top Bottom