Bubs

Management company for Tuzla area ?
Does anyone know of a management company who might cover the Tuzla area, maybe able to do or organize maintenance etc. ? From some of the threads I've read there is the feeling that it's too remote?

Last edited by a moderator:

lynne

Hi Bubs. Yes we maintain properties in Tuzla. I will PM you
Lynne

Whistler

Cool as Folk!
Didim AfterSales.

http://www.didimaftersales.com

On the face of it, you might think that Didim is a long way from Bodrum and it is! However, these people have expanded their sphere of operations into the Bodrum area. They have what seems to be a good package.

Does anyone know of a management company who might cover the Tuzla area, maybe able to do or organize maintenance etc. ? From some of the threads I've read there is the feeling that it's too remote?

Hi Bubs,

Lynne at Bodrum properties has just started looking after properties for a small group of us on the Ayder Evleri (Tuzla). Reports on the forum regarding her services are very good and her communcations are prompt and informative. Its early days for us but we are very confident that Lynne will deliver the service that previously was not forthcoming.

Kevin.

Bubs

I'm going to follow this up but I don't think I'll be too surprised if I find that Tuzla is a little too far for them. Thank you for the help Whistler.

Bubs

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for that information. I've just made contact with Lynne and am hopeful. Good luck with your situation, hope it works out. Where is Ayder Evleri? I don't recognise the name, though to be honest, I'm pretty new to the area and don't really know how it all fits together.

Hi Bubs,

Ayder is not far from the cafe (at the top of the hill) near Flamingo. We look down over the lake with the golf course to our right. If you are coming from the Airport, drive straight past the turning to the lake and take the next right. Follow the road for about 7 or 8 minutes and Ayder comes up on the left (steep road either side of the houses). If I drive out of the rear exit of our site the cafe (and little veg shop) is about a couple of minutes.

Give Lynne a go, as I said the reports we have received are excellent and she is a very friendly person with what appear to be loads of useful connections for all sorts of things.

See Ya (we are going out again on Friday for a couple of weeks)

Kevin.

T&L

Tony & Lorraine
Hi Bubs,

A lot of people I know use a guy called Ozan Dikimen he does property management, car hire, airport pick up, his cousin has a furniture shop.
He has many contacts and is a very reliable guy speaks good English and will go out of his way to help in any situation. Every body who has used him speaks very highly of him. Here is his email address

Ozan.dikimen and its hotmail

And here is the web site for furniture, property management, car hire etc.

turanlarfurniturebodrum.com

Worth a look

Site would not let me put entire email address or web site as I have not posted enough repies on site

If you can't find web site PM me and I will email complete web site and email address

Hope this helps

T&L

Bubs

Hi Kevin,
I went for a little drive around and found all these places, all looking pretty good to me.

Bubs

Thank you T&L I'm going to note all this information down, I know I will need it. Having some names and numbers makes me feel a whole lot less vunerable when I can't speak the language.

I am reading the property management info and as much as I like ozan he has let quite a few of my friends down and charged them more for car hire, transfers etc than he had done. I am going to give the first two a go and also bodrum home management run by Tuna who is familiar with most clients in the area

did anyone get an email about flamingo from the management company putting in a proposal to run it?

Annie 75

hi Bubs

Maybe you're sorted now but i use reliance property care. Nice girls, have been great and always keeping me in the picture. One of my places is in Tuzla the other nr gumusluk.

Just FYI :)

Whistler

Cool as Folk!
bought my furniture from Turanlar and the car hire is good.
Didn't know he did maintenance as well - may have a look at this.

Whistler

Crossman

Placeinthesun
Hi Kevin

Have you got Lynnes details as I am looking for a management company for my 2 bed at Tuzla Park Lake Resort?
Do you know of anyone who could report back on the progress of my 2 bed at Tuzla so that I can be at peace before paying over any more money?
REgards

Crossie

gren

Seems like a good earner... to be in Property 'management'.

What do you get for your bucks?

steve brent

Hi I own an old house I have been renovating for the last 4 years over looking Tuzla lake and Tusla park ( the project is two years behind but is progressing slowly)near Dorttepe, a friend of mine called Jack is turkish and runs a management business covering the Tuzla area he should be able to help. Get in touch and I will give you his info
keep smiling Steve

Last edited:

suseiq

Would you please pm me on your services there are 3 of us who may be interested.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom