yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
man with a van wanted
Anybody Know of a man with a van to ship a load of furniture from gundogan to yalikavak preferably from 1st November

a big flatback transit would do the job (weather depending)

moving to yali because the restaraunts are apparrently out of this world !

thanks in anticipation

martin

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
man with a van wanted
Sorry I can't help with a white van, lol, but there couldn't be a better reason than to enjoy the Fayre on offer in Yalikavak, they are IMHO, extra special people too. My first stop would be to pop in for a chat with Sue and Ibrahim in Morgul Antik, they are a mine of information about the village and things you may need etc. Hope you're very satisfied with your move.

Martyn

man with a van wanted
It may be tongue in cheek, you never know with Man United supporters :roundgrin

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
man with a van wanted
I am only moving my furniture from one house to the other and am already a regular in yali watched it grow some in the last 23 years.

I should see united end liverpools push for the premiership, but will miss the blackburn and moscow matches, will catch them in sandima bar as usual

martin

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
man with a van wanted
I should have read your Profile first, that is what is good about TLF, we all make mistakes, lol.

:hmm:

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
man with a van wanted
Yes we will, wo do frequent the Sandima Bar, when we're not :504xn:but it's a pity that we only holiday there for the moment.

Last edited:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
man with a van wanted
I am only moving my furniture from one house to the other and am already a regular in yali watched it grow some in the last 23 years.

I should see united end liverpools push for the premiership, but will miss the blackburn and moscow matches, will catch them in sandima bar as usual

martin

Agreed, ManU to trash Liverpool anytime........

Latest Posts

Top Bottom