arrian

R.I.P
Man gets reduced sentence because he is religious!
there's one or two things i'd like to say about this and cherie blair, but i think i'd get into trouble, so i'll keep them to myself!!!

thats disgraceful..and the comment she made..''slight fracture..'' a fracture is a fracture.. she shouldnt be in that job with that attitude.

Squeaky

Good evening:

Noticed something about this in one of the UK papers I checked to the effect that the Attorney General (?) will be reviewing the sentence.

No comment on her or her character so as to avoid offending those who worship her and her husband.

Cheers

Squeaky

jimskem

Have read the link to Times on-line, the many comments passed by Times readers
very interesting.

barry budd

QPR MAN
there's one or two things i'd like to say about this and cherie blair, but i think i'd get into trouble, so i'll keep them to myself!!!
free speech comes to mind, i don't think it matters what you say about parasites

Saoirse

Unbelieveable!

Light sentence cos hes religious!

wasnt bloody religious when he was smashing that mans jaw.

this cow and her crooked hubby really are low

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Let's hope that she gets a slap, we will soon see if she has the courage of her convictions and meekly " turns the other cheek ".

Steve.

Saoirse

her finest hour was crying her crocodile tears when her and her crook hubby were caught out re the flat purchase for their pisshead son to use for university

2 false conmen

saffie

Saffie
This is disgraceful.

What has the guys religion got to do with the fact he was shown on CCTV to be the aggressor and broke the other guys jaw?

Surely if he was that religious,he would be well aware of what is right and what is wrong and the punishment should have been enforced? Sorry,but religion has nothing whatsoever to do with wrongdoing.

I have no wish at all to be offensive in any way towards any religious denomination but I can't help feeling that the practice of making a confession,taking an absolution and then going on to repeat the wrongdoing time and again doesn't sit well with my own personal idea of morality.

He should have been punished the same as any other person committing this kind of offense and his own personal religious absolution been left to him to seek in the manner of his own faith and beliefs......or does Cherie Booth see herself as the absolution queen as well?

Totally wrong. I apologise if my views offend anyone.

saffie

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
whilst i go with others thoughts on this one, i have to question what if it was another judge without political affiliations.

martin

Saoirse

same applies

totally wrong to either prosecute someone or let them off lightly solely because they are religious

maybe she is trying to set a legal precedent for when her catholic husband faces trials for crimes against humanity

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
you are probably right but surely thats for the judge to decide and not us mere mortals.

martin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom