nanamo

Man Flu
OMG - man flu has hit our household big time - I'm in no doubt the poor chap is suffering from a very heavy head cold but come on ................... why the animal noises, sighs and woeful looks. He wont stay in bed and instead walks around the house with a puppy dog face spreading his germs everywhere. I love him to bits, have administered Paracetamol and cough remedy, bought him a bottle of Lucozade and special tissues but I have now come to the conclusion that the very next time he gets a cold I am going to a hotel for the duration. Lets hope its all over by Christmas but I expect by then I will have got it - to much lesser degree of course.

Tess

Man Flu
Oh dear Molly, poor you, Oh and poor hubby, but mostly you. We had a very serious case of it ourselves recently. Was so so glad to get to work, or run errands, anything basically to get out and away. Hope it is long over by Xmas LOL!!!! The groans are quite wearing aren't they LOL!!!!

parrot

Man Flu
OK we know how you suffer with a capital S with childbirth and all that but recently a discussion took place about pain thresh-holds.Females their worst being childbirth:42:,keep awake at the back:42:,and men a kick up the b-----ks.
The question is would men volunteer for another kick up the b-----ks

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Man Flu
We guys only pretend to suffer so, we believe it makes you girls feel appreciated and wanted, gets us a couple of days in bed and doesn't cost us much.

Steve.

patwaa

Man Flu
We guys only pretend to suffer so, we believe it makes you girls feel appreciated and wanted, gets us a couple of days in bed and doesn't cost us much.

Steve.

Yeh Yeh, Whatever, you bunch of wooses lol

Jeannie

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Man Flu
OMG - man flu has hit our household big time - I'm in no doubt the poor chap is suffering from a very heavy head cold but come on ................... why the animal noises, sighs and woeful looks. He wont stay in bed and instead walks around the house with a puppy dog face spreading his germs everywhere. I love him to bits, have administered Paracetamol and cough remedy, bought him a bottle of Lucozade and special tissues but I have now come to the conclusion that the very next time he gets a cold I am going to a hotel for the duration. Lets hope its all over by Christmas but I expect by then I will have got it - to much lesser degree of course.

punch him on the face and tell him 2 man the F*** up!.... that should do the trick!... tough love! x x x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom