jakebeak

Male cat need a home!
Hi there, just to let people know that a lovely cat (yet another!) has been abandoned by its caring British owners because they have returned to the UK. He has been looked after in the past and is neutered and healthy. He is a tortoiseshell and white cat. Unfortunately he has no idea how to care for himself on the street. Any kind-hearted people out there with space for a pet, let me know!

Reactions: GnD

Tess

Male cat need a home!
Good luck Jakebeak finding a good home for him. Sad you know, poor thing - they really have no idea how to fend for themselves after being pampered. I hope someone will make space for him. Good Luck!!!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Male cat need a home!
Aww, this is so sad how can they just go and leave him, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, not knowing how my baby was being looked after, or not as in this case. Can anyone help this little fellow.

Tess

Male cat need a home!
What area is it in Jakebeak, you could appeal to that community then. I can't see where you are ?? but then I have been known to miss things.

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Male cat need a home!
Jakebeak is in the Didim area.

We get far too many people here abandoning their 'beloved' pets. Beats me how they can sleep at night. We have a lovely 'Benji' type male dog at the shelter at the moment. Brought in by his owners, with blanket, toys etc. They seem to think it is not their responsibility to rehome their pets before leaving...... Guess what, it's not ours either!!!!! Ggggrrrr

Tess

Male cat need a home!
I think it is totally unfair to commit to a pet unless you are totally prepared to look after it. I understand sometimes on a 'rare occasion' things do happen which is totally out of the control of the folks, but, I think too often folks take animals on without any concept of what is required and unfortunately at the end of the day the poor wee animal suffers.
I would think at the shelter Val you guys are pretty stretched anyhow without any added mouths to feed and care for. Thank God for you guys being there and being a dedicated bunch of volunteers.

jakebeak

Male cat need a home!
Re: Male cat needs a home!

Hi guys, thanks for your concern. The cat hangs around a restaurant on Ataturk Boulevard. We were having dinner there at the weekend and the owners were telling us all about him. He was mewing outside the door. I picked him up and gave him a cuddle and he was purring away! We would have him like a shot if we could, but we have two cats and a dog as it is and can't afford to take on another pet right now. If it's possible to find a new owner I can certainly put them in touch with the people who are looking out for him at the moment. He is getting some food from the restaurant owners, but I guess they can't feed him indefinitely. This cat has a lovely personality and would make a great pet for somebody. I'm hoping he will get lucky!

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Male cat need a home!
Yet again this makes me so very angry and sad -- of course we cannot jump to conclusions as to why the owners have gone back to UK but surely they could have tried to rehome this cat ?
At least the little cat is being fed by the restaurant but that is not the point !
Lets hope that he finds a loving , caring home a s a p because he sounds like a lovely cat that does not deserve to be abandoned .

:kafa:

bremar

Male cat need a home!
I have brought my dog and cat back to England with me. I didn't even contemplate asking for help to re-home either of them as they are my responsibility whatever the price. It breaks my heart everytime I go to see them in the quarantine kennels but at least I know they are safe with a warm bed, food and fresh water every day. It cost me an arm and a leg to get them here and I have got another 5 months of fees to pay ( luckily I have got myself a job so I can do this) but I could not and would not expect anyone else to take them on.For all you wonderful people there that do your absolute utmost to help these poor creatures 'thank you' just isn't enough.
Bremar

jakebeak

Male cat need a home!
Happy New Year - Mutlu Yillar kutlu olsun!

Still having no luck finding a home for this lovely male cat. Please please can someone help him? Just one more tiny mouth to feed.... If anyone can fit him into their household, please pm me and I'll give you the details of where he is.

Male cat need a home!
Oh Jakebeak
I really do hope someone comes forward to give the chap a home.

I,m stretched having to feed 7 as it is (and that,s not counting the strays), so I can,t help you.

It really makes my blood boil when people shirk their responsibilities. To expect a "house" cat to fend for itself on the street is downright cruel.

Soo x

Harem

I've cliqued
Male cat need a home!
I wish you good luck in finding a home for this poor cat. I sincerely hope someone comes along really soon and takes him home with them. Sorry I can't help - I have 9 at the moment, plus I am living too far from you.

jakebeak

Male cat need a home!
Hi there, still having no joy re-homing this cat. We were at the restaurant last night where he hangs out and the owners are still kindly feeding him, but he still fends for himself the rest of the time. I picked him up and gave him a cuddle and he purred and purred. Has anyone got any bright ideas? He's been vaccinated and neutered and is very healthy animal. I'm just wondering if an advert in a vet's shop window would help.

ZiaCa'

Male cat need a home!
Hi there, still having no joy re-homing this cat. We were at the restaurant last night where he hangs out and the owners are still kindly feeding him, but he still fends for himself the rest of the time. I picked him up and gave him a cuddle and he purred and purred. Has anyone got any bright ideas? He's been vaccinated and neutered and is very healthy animal. I'm just wondering if an advert in a vet's shop window would help.

I will take him... he sounds like a lovely fellow... but I'm in Dalyan, so quite some distance.

Is anyone travelling to Dalaman that would be prepared to give him a lift down here, or is that a silly idea?!

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Male cat need a home!
Oh that"s so good of you - lets hope someone can help with transportion of this lovely cat -- well done !! :thanks:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Male cat need a home!
If anyone as a cat carrier he could go by coach , Car would be better but at a push == .........Diane

Latest Posts

Top Bottom