Spurs

Spurs
Malala! - Nobel Peace Prize
Re: Nobel Peace prize.

From what I can see both are worthy recipients.

Interestingly the girl now lives in an area that was the centre of the Trojan Horse scandal, maybe she will have some advice for the young Asia schoolgirls in that community.
Other than that she should feel at home, its a predominately a Pakistani area.

beyazbayan

Thank you remember the girl but didn't connect early morning bad hair day natural blond you know what İ mean. İ remember when İ was young enough to believe peace may be possible but time and experience have taken their toll and İ really feel there is more dis-harmony now then ever but of course may be just the ease with which we access world news - please God.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
I am sure she is a very nice girl, but is she really the most deserving person on the planet for a peace prize?
She wanted to go to school and did not die when she was shot by Taleban.

The Nobel prize seems to go for headlines rather than substance - the last jaw-dropper was giving it to Obama because of what they thought he might do in the future - did he ever give that back, I wonder?

Ian

bigalant

I am sure she is a very nice girl, but is she really the most deserving person on the planet for a peace prize?
She wanted to go to school and did not die when she was shot by Taleban.

The Nobel prize seems to go for headlines rather than substance - the last jaw-dropper was giving it to Obama because of what they thought he might do in the future - did he ever give that back, I wonder?

Ian

I agree .smells of political advantage .

Hope she is not a pawn in a bigger bad game

Spurs

Spurs
Lets not forget the Birmingham hospital who put the girl back together.

As for the Peace Prize? I think she deserved it far more than the EU did, they should hand theirs back.

Last edited:

hayabusa

I think what people forget is that she was treated in Birmingham Hospital with taxpayers money. There are a lot of people out ther who are injured in the war - children and old folks, why do the governments not bring them across as well and treat them rather then give the countries money which end up in wrong hands. I do also think that she should be returned to the original country and not give them right to live in UK.....

Malaya's treatment I think is all hipe by the governments and media and the noble prize does not sort out the fate of children who are left there in her country and there are no changes in education.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Malala sticks in the craw of 12th century orientated radical Muslims , young , female , literate , articulate.

Everything they insist that Muslim females should be denied.

Muslim females worldwide will see her as a beacon of hope , the lunatics will see her as a threat , power to Muslim women

Steve.

Spurs

Spurs
If I was a "radical hunter" in Birmingham, the very first place I would start my search would be in a place called Small Heath. That is where she has decided to settle. A staunch Asia area where Shari Law operates, many women are covered from head to toe (well I assume they are women). I think she may well have her work cut out.....................local imams "don't like it up em", she will be perceived as a type of threat to some in that community. Its very old school.

I wish her well.

hayabusa

This is typical of wrong interpretation of muslim or islamic law.

There is nothing in Islamic religion that says that women should be treated differently. Men and Women are treated the same but the man must take a lead to make sure all the women are fed and clothed. If they decide to learn or educate themselves then Islam does not stop that.

A lot of people make their own rules to suit them in a false name of Islam and that includes a lot of Imams !......

Spurs

Spurs
This is typical of wrong interpretation of muslim or islamic law.

There is nothing in Islamic religion that says that women should be treated differently. Men and Women are treated the same but the man must take a lead to make sure all the women are fed and clothed. If they decide to learn or educate themselves then Islam does not stop that.

A lot of people make their own rules to suit them in a false name of Islam and that includes a lot of Imams !......

Well I have never been to Afghanistan, Pakistan or the likes but many women in the Asian communities here play "fourth fiddle" & I have no doubt that in the afore mentioned countries, many women cannot even get in the band.

False Islam? No its not false, the way its interpreted by imams ect is what's false. As for Islamic Law, I have no intention of even trying to interpret it.....it seems even Muslims themselves struggle to do that. Those who do, then try to force it on everyone else.

For me the girl deserved the prize but Islam is becoming a plague on the free world.

Last edited:

hayabusa

Spurs,

Islam is not becoming a plague in the modern world, but as you say it's the interpretion of it. Most non-Muslims think that it's a burden in the Morden world, but in reality this is not the case.

Islam is very very clear in what it says, and there are a number of non-Muslims who have studied the holy book Koran will verify this. I do read the Koran and do not see why people use Koran to blame the religion of Islam.

I am angry in a way, and wished I could talk to these people to explain or debate the true facts of Islam. Islam does support educating people, and increasing Knowledege for anything - even studying other religions and learning to live with non Muslims in a friendly and generous way. In Islam, a non-muslim should be treated like a muslim brother or sister and not any different.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom