Martyn

Making lots of money!
:lol: it worked yesterday because I had a look at it, BBC have mucked up I think. :lol:

pldouglas

Making lots of money!
In answer to the question about should a person be capped on the amount they earn - well they are already, its called income tax.
If anyone wanted to live in a society where they could only earn X amount then they should consider living in a communist state.
We fit kitchens in the homes of some pretty comfortably off customers, if they weren't earning well then they wouldn't be able to afford our services and therefore we wouldn't make a living - and paying our taxes which then goes to public services helping us all to benefit from hospital treatment/roads etc etc.
Its a no-brainer as far as I can see, even after just paying a very large tax bill!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Making lots of money!
In answer to the question about should a person be capped on the amount they earn - well they are already, its called income tax.
If anyone wanted to live in a society where they could only earn X amount then they should consider living in a communist state.
We fit kitchens in the homes of some pretty comfortably off customers, if they weren't earning well then they wouldn't be able to afford our services and therefore we wouldn't make a living - and paying our taxes which then goes to public services helping us all to benefit from hospital treatment/roads etc etc.
Its a no-brainer as far as I can see, even after just paying a very large tax bill!

Couldn,t agree more.

Top Bottom