Giudi Firenze

Giudi Firenze
Making friends in Altinkum
Hi my name is Giuditta i am italian and i am planning to move to Altinkum to live, with my father, who has fallen in love with it last year when he visited my apart, which i bought 4 years ago, for the 1st time. What am i doing here? Easy i hardly know anyone in Altinkum, as i have only stayed for short periods up to now, so i would love to meet people and make some friends. We are planning to move there before Christmas, so it would be a great time to party and get to know each other. Ciao for now. Giuditta and Daddy Ildo

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Hi & welcome to you and your dad, there seems to be a lot of people on here who are in Altinkum/Didim full time so I think you will soon get to know people. Best of luck with your move & fresh start, regards Carol

Harem

I've cliqued
Hi and welcome to the forum from me too. You have immediately found two Italian speakers so you will soon feel at home here.

Tess

Hi and a very warm welcome to the Forum, I hope you enjoy !!

leylaasena

Hi and welcome.
You'll find quite a lot going on in Altınkum in the winters.
There's Chatty Chicks and WİT- both women's groups who meet up regularly and organise jumble sales,trips out and do's and the Xmas Panto.

Lots of bars and cafes are open with various different things going on - BBQ's 60/70's nights, pub quizzes, crib and darts tournaments.
Plus there'll be all the usual Xmas do's on in Dec.

How involved you choose to get is up to you - it all very British tho', I have to say.

Chris&Cem

Ciao Giuditta e benvenuta al forum. Auguro che troverai tanta amicizia sia sul forum, sia in Altinkum.
Salutoni
Chris
:438qr:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom